We are tossing around the idea of a MVB sponsored grow off

derek420colorado

G.O.A.T
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DAAAAABS
THIS WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO US GROWERS(we are working diligently on our international folks)We are kickin around the idea of a MVB grow off. Where we will pick a certain number of @Cultivators to participate we will have everyone grow the same strain, provided by MVB
Everyone will grow the plants, post weekly updates. Then the plants will be put to a vote and the winner will get a hell of a prize. We are also thinkin that it might be a 2 part contest. Where the winner will go head to head against someone like @FullDuplex

what do y’all think about that, we’ve got some serious interest on the fb group page.

We are kickin around the idea of a MVB grow off. Where we will pick a certain number of @Cultivators to participate we will have everyone grow the same strain, provided by MVB
Everyone will grow the plants, post weekly updates. Then the plants will be put to a vote and the winner will get a hell of a prize. We are also thinkin that it might be a 2 part contest. Where the winner will go head to head against someone like @FullDuplex

what do y’all think about that, we’ve got some serious interest on the fb group page.
hi Derek this will not be for UK growers so maybe put it in the first post and thanks tom

That sounds like a lot of fun! I think everyone should have to use the same size pot and medium as well. Level the field a little more. Otherwise those hydro guys will stomp all over us soil guys lol.

USA only for now eh?

ok, see ya edited to USA only :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That sounds like a lot of fun! I think everyone should have to use the same size pot and medium as well. Level the field a little more. Otherwise those hydro guys will stomp all over us soil guys lol.
It won’t be based on weight, it will most likely just be a “best plant” and “best bud” type situation.

THIS WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO US GROWERS(we are working diligently on our international folks)We are kickin around the idea of a MVB grow off. Where we will pick a certain number of @Cultivators to participate we will have everyone grow the same strain, provided by MVB

I’m in!!!

one reason that could cause and issue, is that not everyone has the same equipment. So that would put us in the position of having to provide everyone with the same stuff. It could get labor intensive and cost prohibitive

Back