We are tossing around the idea of a MVB sponsored grow off

I will assume this is a funny lol, but in case it’s not

Lmao, he’s the owner and creator of gnome automatics. He’s also member number 8 here at AFN. He’s in the holy trinity of the autoflower industry imo.
Actually now that I think of it I have heard of him. Its been a min. I have watched some Youtube videos with him. Im gonna have to check out some of his grows
Screenshot_20220602-141923_YouTube.jpg

Actually now that I think of it I have heard of him. Its been a min. I have watched some Youtube videos with him. Im gonna have to check out some of his growsView attachment 1467349

You'll find out a lot of us have done podcasts, radio programs, and speaking gigs. We love the shit out of cannabis!

THIS WILL ONLY BE OPEN TO US GROWERS(we are working diligently on our international folks)We are kickin around the idea of a MVB grow off. Where we will pick a certain number of @Cultivators to participate we will have everyone grow the same strain, provided by MVB
Everyone will grow the plants, post weekly updates. Then the plants will be put to a vote and the winner will get a hell of a prize. We are also thinkin that it might be a 2 part contest. Where the winner will go head to head against someone like @FullDuplex

what do y’all think about that, we’ve got some serious interest on the fb group page.
I think it's cool idea to try something a little different :biggrin:

You'll find out a lot of us have done podcasts, radio programs, and speaking gigs. We love the shit out of cannabis!
I do also. Which is why I listen to podcasts to pass the time when im working my 12s. Passes time and I learn new stuff from time to time. I like learning about everything from growing to breeding and all the science behind it.

Back