WHAT IN THEE F♤CK!?!?

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me fix this God dam yellowing of my leaves. Oh yea and check out the half purple half normal stem haha!!! WTF that about?? Beginning to think it's not just a nitrogen deficiency but rather a lockout causing a nitrogen deficiency. Noticing burnt tips now and before it was just yellowing of the leaves.. I'm worried to do literally anything cuz I feel like I'm going to kill it. Not even expecting a legit answer to be honest. Just ranting haha.. it's hard to search any kind of legitimate answers regarding these plants cuz there's SO much shit to sift threw before you finally find the half truth. Then you go on sifting to make sure what you just found out is actually true. But it's only true in this certain situation because of this that and the other lolol... anyone know of a good ol fashioned book that just has ALL the info in one place? I have trouble even navigating this site to be honest.. can't ever find a solid answer. I know lots of variables.. it's just irritating some times. Alright rant over for real this time.
20220830_180630.jpg
20220830_180647.jpg
20220830_180638.jpg

The stem being purple on top is a common response to high light levels, that’s why the under side of the stem remains green. I think the majority of strains (maybe all) do this under high enough light intensity. As far as your yellowing leaves you will need to post better pictures of the whole plant and provide much more detail and your feeding and watering practices, nutrient brand and some basic data about your water supply.

The stem being purple on top is a common response to high light levels, that’s why the under side of the stem remains green. I think the majority of strains (maybe all) do this under high enough light intensity. As far as your yellowing leaves you will need to post better pictures of the whole plant and provide much more detail and your feeding and watering practices, nutrient brand and some basic data about your water supply.
Oh cool about the light.. didn't know that.. thanks! As for all the missing info.. yea I posted all that a couple posts back. You can go look if you want. Deff don't expect you to though. Honestly just bitching haha feel a little better nowmaybe...

How many plants have you grown so far? If you're still fairly new it's ok to make mistakes as long as you get better for next time. A few of my early ones, and still now, don't always look great. My last grow I killed all my plants! That was an awful feeling. Plus, I still think I'm a beginner compared to most of the guys here. Don't get too frustrated, keep at it. And yes, a ton of variables. I know the feeling of how do I fix this, no one can give me an answer.

I've got a great looking plant going right now but I still feel like I don't know what I did right or wrong to get it there. Still reading and learning all the time.

Let me rephrase this, are the yellowing leaves from the bottom half of the plant?

@Squirtin Dirt It is not for a lack of wanting to be able to simply look at a leaf and tell you what is wrong. It is that the list of variables is LONG that can present a similar look in the leaf. The plant may just be done with that leaf?

Perhaps it will help to come at this from a different angle. Do you understand the concept of feeding balanced nutrients. Do you keep records of your inputs?

Most lockouts are caused by out of balance feeding. Throwing a P-K booster on by itself can cause a lock-out when mixing that same P-K boost into the normal nutrient mix will do as intended. New growers use too much Cal-mag?

:goodluck:

How many plants have you grown so far? If you're still fairly new it's ok to make mistakes as long as you get better for next time. A few of my early ones, and still now, don't always look great. My last grow I killed all my plants! That was an awful feeling. Plus, I still think I'm a beginner compared to most of the guys here. Don't get too frustrated, keep at it. And yes, a ton of variables. I know the feeling of how do I fix this, no one can give me an answer.

I've got a great looking plant going right now but I still feel like I don't know what I did right or wrong to get it there. Still reading and learning all the time.
I appreciate the positive advice. This is only my second attempt ever so very inexperienced. Learning every day though

Let me rephrase this, are the yellowing leaves from the bottom half of the plant?
Nope, it's all over the plant BUT it's only the fan leaves that are yellowing. Or so it seems anyways

@Squirtin Dirt It is not for a lack of wanting to be able to simply look at a leaf and tell you what is wrong. It is that the list of variables is LONG that can present a similar look in the leaf. The plant may just be done with that leaf?

Perhaps it will help to come at this from a different angle. Do you understand the concept of feeding balanced nutrients. Do you keep records of your inputs?

Most lockouts are caused by out of balance feeding. Throwing a P-K booster on by itself can cause a lock-out when mixing that same P-K boost into the normal nutrient mix will do as intended. New growers use too much Cal-mag?

:goodluck:
THANK YOU!!! yes I do need to approach this at a diff angle. I probably think i understand but if I'm being honest, no i do not understand. I'm sure I've been overfeeding. I will read the attachment tonight after work. Seriously thank you for the advice

Back