WHAT IN THEE F♤CK!?!?

How old is the plant? The yellow leaf fan you pictured doesn’t look like anything you need to worry about IMO. The plants I see in the background look healthy. When plants get later into flower they will deplete the bigger fans if they’re not getting enough of something. But I wouldn’t go crazy trying to figure it out.

How old is the plant? The yellow leaf fan you pictured doesn’t look like anything you need to worry about IMO. The plants I see in the background look healthy. When plants get later into flower they will deplete the bigger fans if they’re not getting enough of something. But I wouldn’t go crazy trying to figure it out.
The plant in original post is 13 weeks old.. the thing is its happening to another auto that is now 19 weeks old which I moved outside a month ago because it seems to fix whatever I did to fuck it up eventually. (pic of this plant at bottom of this reply). Yea I stunted them. The 19 week old, in pic below, is my first ever.. harvested other "first run" plant that was planted at same time as plant in pic below a month ago.( got less than an Oz. From that plant, My fault of course) I just don't think they are far enough along to be depleting their own supply. I mean technically yes they are more than far enough along age wise but developmentaly I think they shouldn't be naturally changing leaf color yet.. Unless of course I have them locked out and what they need they are getting from themselves because i don't know what it is they need.
20220901_174510.jpg

Well,
The plant in original post is 13 weeks old.. the thing is its happening to another auto that is now 19 weeks old which I moved outside a month ago because it seems to fix whatever I did to fuck it up eventually. (pic of this plant at bottom of this reply). Yea I stunted them. The 19 week old, in pic below, is my first ever.. harvested other "first run" plant that was planted at same time as plant in pic below a month ago.( got less than an Oz. From that plant, My fault of course) I just don't think they are far enough along to be depleting their own supply. I mean technically yes they are more than far enough along age wise but developmentaly I think they shouldn't be naturally changing leaf color yet.. Unless of course I have them locked out and what they need they are getting from themselves because i don't know what it is they need.View attachment 1508665
13 and 19 weeks? That’s why the leaves are turning yellow lol.

E

So even though they aren't to that stage developmentaly, they will still turn colors? Age is all that matters?
Autos are on a timeline. From the moment it sprouts it has a predetermined lifespan. That’s why flushing to finish doesn’t make sense, imo. They’re going to fade on their own no matter what you do.

The plant in original post is 13 weeks old.. the thing is its happening to another auto that is now 19 weeks old which I moved outside a month ago because it seems to fix whatever I did to fuck it up eventually. (pic of this plant at bottom of this reply). Yea I stunted them. The 19 week old, in pic below, is my first ever.. harvested other "first run" plant that was planted at same time as plant in pic below a month ago.( got less than an Oz. From that plant, My fault of course) I just don't think they are far enough along to be depleting their own supply. I mean technically yes they are more than far enough along age wise but developmentaly I think they shouldn't be naturally changing leaf color yet.. Unless of course I have them locked out and what they need they are getting from themselves because i don't know what it is they need.View attachment 1508665
This plant just looks hungry to me. Not really an auto either if it's 13 or 19 weeks... You also kinda want to focus on the new growth since leaves that show issues won't look healthy again, but the new growth will

This plant just looks hungry to me. Not really an auto either if it's 13 or 19 weeks... You also kinda want to focus on the new growth since leaves that show issues won't look healthy again, but the new growth will
It's an auto from ILGM.COM. I got 2 beans and both sprouted at same time. Harvested the other one a month ago. It's an auto.

Back