WHAT IN THEE F♤CK!?!?

Fast flowering photo. You'll see them when the process of turning a photo to an auto isn't totally finished
Hey so being this plant is what it is, what can I expect for an end time. Like 23 weeks or is it like everything else and pretty much goes plant by plant for the most part? Pic from jus now.. even more yellowing it seems.
20220902_144743.jpg
20220902_144629.jpg
20220902_144548.jpg
20220902_144534.jpg
20220902_144521.jpg

Looks like 4-6 more weeks. Have you fed it?

Supposed to be an auto. Ilgm not exactly known for great genetics
Hey so I just found 2 beans on this plant.. look same as what I put in dirt in the beginning. Are they able to be planted and expect good results if done properly? This particular plant has taken me for several mind fuck rides haha!!! Frozen in time, explodes with growth once moved outside, Auto, not an auto, Feminized, beans.. I'm lost

Hey so I just found 2 beans on this plant.. look same as what I put in dirt in the beginning. Are they able to be planted and expect good results if done properly? This particular plant has taken me for several mind fuck rides haha!!! Frozen in time, explodes with growth once moved outside, Auto, not an auto, Feminized, beans.. I'm lost
They're gonna be more problems then the plants they came from. I'm sure you learned a ton from these plants, but put them and the seed packs they came from to bed after harvest and bank it as good learning. I couldn't recommend going with good, solid genetics going forward enough. You'll get better results, and it's much easier to figure out an issue if you know the genetics are good

They're gonna be more problems then the plants they came from. I'm sure you learned a ton from these plants, but put them and the seed packs they came from to bed after harvest and bank it as good learning. I couldn't recommend going with good, solid genetics going forward enough. You'll get better results, and it's much easier to figure out an issue if you know the genetics are good
:yeahthat: I did my first run with ILGM seeds and they seemed to take forever over 120 days..while they were growing I also found out they are not as reputable just re packaging white label bag seeds:yoinks::grrr2:..I noticed the different strains all grew different even the ones that were supposed to be the same:d5: so next grow I got better genetics and everything went as planned sort of :biggrin:

:yeahthat: I did my first run with ILGM seeds and they seemed to take forever over 120 days..while they were growing I also found out they are not as reputable just re packaging white label bag seeds:yoinks::grrr2:..I noticed the different strains all grew different even the ones that were supposed to be the same:d5: so next grow I got better genetics and everything went as planned sort of :biggrin:
Haha you just described my grow exactly!! Taking for ever to finish even though claiming to be auto Feminized seed. Day 1 was April 1st for this plant. Deff a learning experience but I'm taking @Jerseyphresh1 advice and never dealing with this strain from ILGM.COM again or ILGM.COM in general.. appriciate the advice!!

Back