What is wrong with these plants ?

Reaction score
I have two plants that appear to have the same disorder. First 2 photos shows Bruce Banner 22 days from seed in Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend. The second 2 photos are Mimosa Cake 17 days from seed in Happy Frog. Is it cal/mag deficiency or something else ? Any help appreciated

IMG_1178.JPG
IMG_1179.JPG
IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not had that happen but I’ve read that improper ph around the roots can cause yellow/brown spots in the middle of lower fans. Wish I had more to offer.

Mycorizae wouldnt do that,so i would leave it for a few days and see if the new growth comes in without any problems.You could stiil transplant it to a new fresh pot if your carefull not to disturb the roots but this might also cause some stress that only time will tell if it comes back.I have seen alot of problems with biobiz soil so maybe try another mix like promiix.

Mycorizae wouldnt do that,so i would leave it for a few days and see if the new growth comes in without any problems.You could stiil transplant it to a new fresh pot if your carefull not to disturb the roots but this might also cause some stress that only time will tell if it comes back.I have seen alot of problems with biobiz soil so maybe try another mix like promiix.
Thanks for your reply. These plants are in two different soils. The Bruce Banner is in Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend and the Mimosa Cake is in Happy Frog, Would a good flushing do them any good.

Thanks for your reply. These plants are in two different soils. The Bruce Banner is in Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend and the Mimosa Cake is in Happy Frog, Would a good flushing do them any good.
No, do not flush soil.

What is the temperature and RH of the grow space?

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

It looks like a Potassium problem, most likely a lock-out due to too much Nitrogen in the soil for a young plant, then adding Recharge just over amped the availability of what was in the pot. Just PHed water only for the next 10 days or more and see what happens.

Back