What is your longest autoflower seed to harvest grow ?

Im at 116 days on 2 ilgm banana kush autos. One still has white pistils the other looks close but still has clear trichomes. One is only 2ft tall but is so dense all of here branches are falling over. So much for autos being faster, haha.

Greetings,

My previous experience is with photoperiods.

I am growing an Early Miss autoflower from Cropkings BC.

Betty is 118 days old, twice what they suggest !

In her defense she came to me at 27 days old and was on day 45 before my lights arrived.

View attachment 1277686 View attachment 1277687

The day before new lights installed. 85w CFL from the top and another 35w from the side.

View attachment 1277688

ProMix HP, 2 gallon pot, Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom/Big Bud/B-52/Sensizym. Hard well water @ 7.2, ph to 6.4 after adding nutrients.

600w MH/HPS, 18/6, humidity 30%, temps 66-78.

The only training was pulling the tops over when she Kept stretching to 36". My friend grew the other four seeds in the pack under LED, topped and LST. They were 14" tall and done three weeks ago.

Please note, the yellow leaves are my fault. I kept searching for the max nutrients and found it, but Way too late :biggrin: :)

A flush and she just kept going, and going...

View attachment 1277689 View attachment 1277691

BTW> tested and she was a half hour couch lock over two weeks ago !

Cheers.
IMG_20220606_151300.JPG
the big plant went for over 130 days and did well over 400g.

Wow, blast from the past, he, he...

BTW > the Early Miss finished @ 13.2 oz.

The next photo grow vegged for 50 days and finished in 120 days.

Then another auto grow, the last two of five plants went 120 days.

Notice a trend here :biggrin:

My Gorilla Glue #4 auto was the largest @ 11g short of a pound !

GG#4 right vertical two.jpg

Cheers

View attachment 1512639

Cheers

Nice on that GG. How tall was she?

View attachment 1512639

Cheers

Question: Your GG4 Auto, where were the seeds from? What breeder/company? How was the smoke&potency & taste quality? Are there any other autos you can vouch for that are nice smoke and potent?

Question: Your GG4 Auto, where were the seeds from? What breeder/company? How was the smoke&potency & taste quality? Are there any other autos you can vouch for that are nice smoke and potent?
Seeds were from autoflower dot ca. A relatively new company (2019) breeding their own seeds.

Not much info on the strain aside from being a "perfectly balanced" hybrid that comes in at 26% THC.

Nice flavor and as you would expect, potent. For me, a one hitter usually does me for an evening :smoking:

Their Gelato and King Gelato were also good producers and a treat to smoke !

The King Gelato got out of control, a very large lady ! Her buds were a bit airy but she gave me +14.6 oz.

Currently have an Amnesia auto @ day 70, won't be long before I get a taste ! She's from Canuk Seeds/True North Seedbank.

Day 20  Amnesia Auto bud 14 Sept.jpg

Cheers

Seeds were from autoflower dot ca. A relatively new company (2019) breeding their own seeds.

Not much info on the strain aside from being a "perfectly balanced" hybrid that comes in at 26% THC.

Nice flavor and as you would expect, potent. For me, a one hitter usually does me for an evening :smoking:

Their Gelato and King Gelato were also good producers and a treat to smoke !

The King Gelato got out of control, a very large lady ! Her buds were a bit airy but she gave me +14.6 oz.

Currently have an Amnesia auto @ day 70, won't be long before I get a taste ! She's from Canuk Seeds/True North Seedbank.

View attachment 1515296

Cheers
I’ve grown several strains from autoflower.ca and all were very good. I’m surprised your king gelato had airy buds, mine were very dense~~~>
D7DDBF4D-AEE0-4760-8EE9-1E11816AB368.jpeg

I’ve grown several strains from autoflower.ca and all were very good. I’m surprised your king gelato had airy buds, mine were very dense~~~>

Very Nice ! Final weight ?

Yeah, my fault. I didn't realize how BIG she would get and my training was lacking.

I also wasn't as consistent as I could have been turning her on a regular basis, sigh...

KG back.jpgKG front.jpgKG left.jpgKG right.jpg

Cheers

Back