What is your longest autoflower seed to harvest grow ?

Reaction score
Greetings,

My previous experience is with photoperiods.

I am growing an Early Miss autoflower from Cropkings BC.

Betty is 118 days old, twice what they suggest !

In her defense she came to me at 27 days old and was on day 45 before my lights arrived.

Betty 27 Oct 2020 web.jpg 2 Nov 2020 web.jpg

The day before new lights installed. 85w CFL from the top and another 35w from the side.

Betty 14 Nov 2020 web.jpg

ProMix HP, 2 gallon pot, Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom/Big Bud/B-52/Sensizym. Hard well water @ 7.2, ph to 6.4 after adding nutrients.

600w MH/HPS, 18/6, humidity 30%, temps 66-78.

The only training was pulling the tops over when she Kept stretching to 36". My friend grew the other four seeds in the pack under LED, topped and LST. They were 14" tall and done three weeks ago.

Please note, the yellow leaves are my fault. I kept searching for the max nutrients and found it, but Way too late :biggrin: :)

A flush and she just kept going, and going...

Betty one 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg Betty seven 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

BTW> tested and she was a half hour couch lock over two weeks ago !

Cheers.

me own longest auto grow, drop to chop, was two NL from cropking that took 168d (yes, u read that right :rofl: ) ppp

My longest auto is actually an Early Miss from CropKing as well. I think it was 111 days when I chopped it. 377g of rock hard, narcotic buds that put me to sleep! haha

Greetings,

My previous experience is with photoperiods.

I am growing an Early Miss autoflower from Cropkings BC.

Betty is 118 days old, twice what they suggest !

In her defense she came to me at 27 days old and was on day 45 before my lights arrived.

View attachment 1277686 View attachment 1277687

The day before new lights installed. 85w CFL from the top and another 35w from the side.

View attachment 1277688

ProMix HP, 2 gallon pot, Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Grow/Micro/Bloom/Big Bud/B-52/Sensizym. Hard well water @ 7.2, ph to 6.4 after adding nutrients.

600w MH/HPS, 18/6, humidity 30%, temps 66-78.

The only training was pulling the tops over when she Kept stretching to 36". My friend grew the other four seeds in the pack under LED, topped and LST. They were 14" tall and done three weeks ago.

Please note, the yellow leaves are my fault. I kept searching for the max nutrients and found it, but Way too late :biggrin: :)

A flush and she just kept going, and going...

View attachment 1277689 View attachment 1277691

BTW> tested and she was a half hour couch lock over two weeks ago !

Cheers.
can i ask what is going on with the top buds why do some of them look like there floating dunno how else to describe it ???

can i ask what is going on with the top buds why do some of them look like there floating dunno how else to describe it ???

The "stretch" didn't stop at 36" high so I pulled over the main, then the next branch a few days later and two more a week later.

On the left of the image is the main branch, then next to it is the front view of the next two branches pulled over and far right is the second branch.

Betty three 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

Cheers.

The "stretch" didn't stop at 36" high so I pulled over the main, then the next branch a few days later and two more a week later.

On the left of the image is the main branch, then next to it is the front view of the next two branches pulled over and far right is the second branch.

View attachment 1277801

Cheers.
looks crazy good job getting her this far she going to be a great yield :d5:

Back