What it looks like a phosphorus deficiency

Reaction score
Yo! I wanna run this my Auto Masters :)

Soil BioBizz light mix and Worm Humus
Terra Aquatica - I try to use Fast Buds Chart for auto in soil
My water is ec 0
Last feed: 0.5 ml CaMg, 0.25 ml grow, 0.25 ml micro, 1ml bloom, 0.5 fluvic ec at 0.9. I bumped up the bloom from 0.5 to 1 and saw a difference in plant appearance.
A lot of grower say autos are lower feeders so I am at max with 1000ec?

20221215_000553.jpg
20221215_000603.jpg
20221215_000610.jpg
20221215_000603.jpg
20221215_000610.jpg
20221215_000623.jpg
20221215_000633.jpg
20221215_000641.jpg
20221215_000647.jpg

Hello @norwayftw :welcome:,
I suggest you to fill this form -> https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ill-out-first-with-the-data-that-matta.45991/ as this is a form for detailed info needed for understanding what could possibly be your problem.

I do use biobizz products, I found out that using led lights is causing a boost on magnesium deficiency, I would suggest you to utilise Epsom salt in foliage application for quick repair and see how it goes, and for the next grows, if this solve the issue, you can put Epsom salt directly in the soil before planting the seed and add biobizz calmag every fertilised watering as described on the feed chart for “prevention”.

chack this pic:
UsxkzRJ.jpg

be careful, it may not be the case, I suggest you to post detailed infos before, the problem may be caused by something else.

Happy growing !!:cool1:

Looks like phosphate uptake deficiency. Also looks like magnesium deficiency. Both have similar effects on the plant. The most likely culprit is your ph is out of balance and limiting uptake.

Next watering, water until run-off and then ph test the run-off. Optimum range for soil is 6.3 to 6.8. If you find it out of balance run ph'd water in the opposite direction until run-off is in that range. This will leech your soil, so immediately do a feeding afterwards.

If your run-off ph is fine then you have another issue. As you are feeding, I assume you are following the directions for the product, in which case your soil should have phosphate available for the plant.

That means either your magnesium is deficient (this is pretty rare if your soil is any good at all), or, what is more likely is somehow you have gotten your calcium out of balance. Too little calcium and uptake does not happen. To much and it literally blocks uptake. Calcium balance issues are also rare, but usually occur when too much calcium is added to the soil either in the form of soil amendments or liquid feedings. I would only think a calcium balance is only an issue if you have been adding too much in the form of cal-mag or some other supplement. Cal-mag is a fine tool, but I have seen it overused and cause this very issue. If that is the case, flush your soil and do foliar feeding for a bit as an assist.

Back