What's the best White Widow cut or normal seeds for breeding selection ?

If they’re the real deal, photo seeds can be costly. I picked up 20 reggies of “the black” and 10 of the 707 headband was over 200$. 5 S1 fem seeds of GG#4 were 125$.

Have been told that the headband can make some stellar breeding males, so I’ll be lookin’. Wish I was plugged in here and had a couple friends that would grow out some with me to help hunt phenos.

You can kinda figure on the photo market that cost reflects demand, but also the availability. Some strains just don’t want to seed, and so less seeds = rising prices.

Funny you guys are talking about this. Just started a new breeding run while I'm waiting on seeds from Mr.Nice. I was lucky enough to win an auction on their site for a reg pack White Widow. Dutch Passion also has a great selection on White Widow, being it reg, fem or auto...

So next run I'll be running a blind test with reg photo's & fem photo's from an assortment of breeders...

With Dutch Passion I am incredibly disappointed....it's the second time I buy from them and the seeds are not arriving....twice waiting 3 weeks and after other 3 weeks.
After the black widow regular Dutch Passion are my second choice.
About Mr. Nice....Bob I guess we need to become very good friends!!! And discuss this....I guess together we could split the seed process and share cut when selected a good pheno.

With Dutch Passion I am incredibly disappointed....it's the second time I buy from them and the seeds are not arriving....twice waiting 3 weeks and after other 3 weeks.
That shouldn't happen...I'm sure @Antonio_DutchPassion can help you out?

After the black widow regular Dutch Passion are my second choice.
I've also got the Sjamaan's White Widow for the blind test. As history goes Dutch Passion, De Sjamaan and Mr.Nice all have their claim to White Widow. According to my research Greenhouse is less likely to have the original parent's...But I've included them as well. And even just for fun I've added Linda's Seeds White Widow.

About Mr. Nice....Bob I guess we need to become very good friends!!! And discuss this....I guess together we could split the seed process and share cut when selected a good pheno.
I don't know you brother, so unless you become a very close friend I'm afraid I'll not be sharing my personal info with you :toke:

I've also got the Sjamaan's White Widow for the blind test. As history goes Dutch Passion, De Sjamaan and Mr.Nice all have their claim to White Widow. According to my research Greenhouse is less likely to have the original parent's...But I've included them as well. And even just for fun I've added Linda's Seeds White Widow.

On this I will copy you:) amazing selection.
Greenhouse also excluded...but shouldn't at all in my opinion.
My intent is to find a good old school cut that could remind me when first I tried it...nothing more at the moment...ideally be able to keep the genetic somehow ( Mather I guess) for the future.

A pity we can't be best friend....:) Keen to share with the right people. Genetic soveranity, and spread the cult. But you are right ;)
But cut as WW,skunk#1,blues, cheese,amnesia...for those in a certain part of the world are legendary piece of time that need to be preserved.

A pity we can't be best friend....:) Keen to share with the right people. Genetic soveranity, and spread the cult. But you are right ;)
But cut as WW,skunk#1,blues, cheese,amnesia...for those in a certain part of the world are legendary piece of time that need to be preserved.
LOL, never said we couldn't be friends, but I'm keen to keep my privacy...and not get caught by the coppers. You are new here...Just do your due's, get a cultivators badge and... ;)

Back