What's the best White Widow cut or normal seeds for breeding selection ?

Amnesica

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Hi all,

As per title.
If you should consider a white widow as starting point for an autoflower breeding project from which breeder you will go to find the best White Widow cut or seeds?

Many thanks
A

Greenhouseseeds.nl

This is for the original photoperiod plant.

They have auto WW as well, but if your looking to have the right genetics in your stuff…

One of the original (supposed) creators of the strain says they carry the right genetics.

It was n F1 between a Brazilian land race and an Indian Indica I think.

Do you really believe GH has still an original WW cut? Or their genetics is as good as 30 years ago?
Not so sure about it. Actually I would say that Dutch Passion maybe has a better WW nowadays.

Do you really believe GH has still an original WW cut? Or their genetics is as good as 30 years ago?
Not so sure about it. Actually I would say that Dutch Passion maybe has a better WW nowadays.
That one is a hard call… and I haven’t grown either. At some point it comes down to rep of the breeder/seedhouse.

That’s just the history that I could run down.
If I was looking to grow her or work with the line , I’d probably sit down and read as many grow journals as I could find on line of each seed source and see what other growers say.

I would assume that the cut was selfed, and that is where the seeds came/come from. (Which means that the WW is in there somewhere, pheno hunt required)

Do they still have the cut? My assumption is that they would store strains as tissue culture until needed. You could hold a very large selection of genetics in a small area.

If it comes in the original breeders packaging. Verified Mr nice, good deal.

I don’t know if they do it anymore, but during the dark years, seed banks would remove the seeds from breeders packaging so they were more easily hide-able…. But that also allowed for fraud in the seeds sold.

Back