When do YOU harvest? Post your trichs

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
Wassup everyone!

When do you guys tend to chop your plants?
Post your info and trichome pics below!

:smoker1:

Wassup everyone!

When do you guys tend to chop your plants?
Post your info and trichome pics below!

:smoker1:

Hey! I don't have a jewellers loupe.
I normally harvest when the colas can't hold their weight.

And when no new pistils are growing.

My trichs looked like this on my previous run. It's a Mid section bud:

IMG_20210801_203557_712.jpg

Hey! I don't have a jewellers loupe.
I normally harvest when the colas can't hold their weight.

And when no new pistils are growing.

My trichs looked like this on my previous run. It's a Mid section bud:

View attachment 1351357
What strain is she? Looks beautiful man!

I wasn't really one for flushing but i am going to be flushing my current girls. Timing them takes experience but i will be flushing today as most of my trichomes are cloudy. 7th week of flower.

Will post my trichome pics in a moment

What strain is she? Looks beautiful man!

I wasn't really one for flushing but i am going to be flushing my current girls. Timing them takes experience but i will be flushing today as most of my trichomes are cloudy. 7th week of flower.

Will post my trichome pics in a moment

It's Girl Scout Cookies by Fastbuds. A hidden gem in their line. Such healthy genetics producing very frosty buds. Most people look right over it lol

And I don't flush to be honest. There's science and bro science. Then there's experience. I 'heard' if u flush ur medium, the nutes saved in the fan leaves start to feed the buds since there's none in the soil. That's why the fan leaves fade cos they run outta juice. Hence the only benefit of flushing being that u save money on nutrients. But what do we know eh... Can't believe there's no ACTUAL study.

This comes down to personal preference I usually harvest ~20% amber. The thing is sometimes I might want a racy high so then I will harvest with some cloudy and mostly clear. Then sometimes I want couch lock - sleepy time meds. In that case I wait until 40% amber.

I cannot hold a camera steady enough to get good trich pictures. Trichomes need to be fresh and growing to see these phases after drying they do not exhibit this.

Back