Harvest & Curing Where to dry?

My last brown bag dry went ok but I was disappointed in the buds being completely flattened out. I had to kind of squeeze them back into shape. So I harvested a micro grow yesterday and haven't gone to uhaul yet to get a wardrobe box and since this was just one small plant, I got out the bags. Instead of sitting flat in bottom of bag, I set the bag upright, the plant down into bag and stapled shut with stem in place so its effectivly hanging inside bag and should take care of flat issue. I will still get the box in next week or so before next full size harvest.

the wedryer will solve all your problems...

Do you really feel it works that well? I know its not expensive but I am more concerned about the quality of the end result.

Do you really feel it works that well? I know its not expensive but I am more concerned about the quality of the end result.

wedryer (get the xl version ) works the best as i've seen for any discreet drying device. way better than paper bags thats for sure.

wedryer (get the xl version ) works the best as i've seen for any discreet drying device. way better than paper bags thats for sure.
does it make the buds flat at all like paper bags? So far trying the paper bag it's my biggest complaint with it. They get flat even if shaken a few times a day. The last 2 plants I just dried was 9 ounces dry and 7.5 how many XL you 5think for 2 plants like that?

does it make the buds flat at all like paper bags? So far trying the paper bag it's my biggest complaint with it.

I had same issue with first brown bag dry. Worked great, but all my buds were flat and I had to squish them back to semi not flat lol. I got 2 ply lawn bags like suggested by someone else on this forum. Lowes and Home Depot both have them. They are over 3 feet tall. So I hang entire plant upside down inside lawn bag. I used some cardboard at bottom for bag to keep shape, I even cut out a square and taped in a hydrometer. I stick a pencil through the lowest stem and close bag up around stem and staple shut. Then fold down sides. You get benefit of brown bag dry with buds keeping their round natural shape.

I had same issue with first brown bag dry. Worked great, but all my buds were flat and I had to squish them back to semi not flat lol. I got 2 ply lawn bags like suggested by someone else on this forum. Lowes and Home Depot both have them. They are over 3 feet tall. So I hang entire plant upside down inside lawn bag. I used some cardboard at bottom for bag to keep shape, I even cut out a square and taped in a hydrometer. I stick a pencil through the lowest stem and close bag up around stem and staple shut. Then fold down sides. You get benefit of brown bag dry with buds keeping their round natural shape.
I bought them too only problem is I need alot of bags to take up space. We dryer may be better for me idk.
20210417_120751.jpg
20210418_085705.jpg
20210410_074631.jpg
20210321_100826.jpg
20210321_100852.jpg

Wil wedryer even hold one or more of those monsters?

Wil wedryer even hold one or more of those monsters?
That's what I been asking lol.. even the guy who said go wedryer all the way I pmed.how much does an XL hold. Dont want to waste money

Back