WHO bred this?

humboldtseeds.co.uk well I searched and couldn't even find an auto that they offered...
I think that Marijuana-Seeds.nl have their own breeders, They just pick up strains when they come out and make their own stoock and they also do their own breeding on things like SSH auto and their other auto's...

They also have private breeders like the guy that made THC Bomb and Hash Bomb...
I think I'll email them...
http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/feminized-marijuana-seeds.html check out Cheescake and Amsterdam Haze...

Last edited by a moderator:
yah that site breeds those directly for themselves along with most of the autoflower lineup they have. I have heard of quite a few people receiving bummer beans though with high hermie counts and low germ rates. Just be aware of this. I'm not a sole reason not to do business with someone but I would research further with some different forums too.

@ Ninja

Are you talking about just their auto line?
I've only had minimal contact with them, but their ICE was fantastic. WW Max will knock ya on your butt. and the Free seeds I got were supposedly SSH, but I harvested way early. I had about a 90% germ rate. 1:3 male to female ratio or better. They grew just fine, but I had one runt. But I cannot account for their other lines.

I think that Marijuana-Seeds.nl have their own breeders, They just pick up strains when they come out and make their own stoock and they also do their own breeding on things like SSH auto and their other auto's...

I'd agree... Stitch bred their auto widow for them

yah that site breeds those directly for themselves along with most of the autoflower lineup they have. I have heard of quite a few people receiving bummer beans though with high hermie counts and low germ rates. Just be aware of this. I'm not a sole reason not to do business with someone but I would research further with some different forums too.​

Well... 20 SSH Fems later and not a single hermie... great genetics in fact
and Auto Berry, Low ryder 2, and Autow widow... all fems.... not a single hermie... and doing well... see my thread in indoor growing... those seeds are marijuana-seeds.nl

From my experience... they are a reputable company.

Man i wish breeders would give out more info
THAT is why I like a girl with a back catalogue...Pedigree..you can SEE.....:thumbs:

THAT is why I like a girl with a back catalogue...Pedigree..you can SEE.....

right on!

Back