WHO bred this?

Humboldt Seed organisation...although I could be wrong.

Dirt's correct, that's the group. Don't know WHO did the work though.

I've been looking for info too. I want to know what ssh cutting they used. Or what exactly went on with that one.

sounds real nice , i have some f2 seeds form low#2 x SSH but i have it in freez for some time too bissy with others

Dirt's correct, that's the group. Don't know WHO did the work though.

I've been looking for info too. I want to know what ssh cutting they used. Or what exactly went on with that one.​

Well hopefully the "responsible party" will pop their head up... I was thinkin maybe stitch? but I dont think hes a memebr of Humboldt... but I could be wrong.

sounds real nice , i have some f2 seeds form low#2 x SSH but i have it in freez for some time too bissy with others​

Funny.. I was gonna make some crosses of those myself! :) sounds nic bro... when you gonna have time to get em out and work em up? later much later I'm sure... you've got a lot on your plate ATM... :)

like i sey its sounds nice it got kush and ssh and it autoflowering , let first see how it grows and smokes

Yeah... it does sound nice... I'm a bit skeptical on the 75 days though... sativas are usually wuite longer even in auto form yes?

This is why i want to know what cut was made into auto.. the oldSogs SSH cut flowers in under 75 days. VERY fast SSH pheno.

And i do believe it originates from the emerald triangle area.

Man i wish breeders would give out more info.

Back