Who has grown Top Tao

grod31

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
The complete lack of info i can find on Top Tao makes me think that they are not so popular. That just makes me like them even more. Usually people dont recognize important things right in front of them. I HATE LR based genes so any autoflower without LR1 in its lineage is always a plus for me.
Has anyone grown out Top Tao genes? I'm specifically looking for some sort of proof that anyone on earth has ever grown out their Auto haze.
Would be interested to hear from anyone who has grown their gear.

I have purchased one pack of Demon Auto Tao from Seedsman. I don't remember the size of the pack but I remember I had 100% germination. I grew two females the first year and also used a male from the pack to pollinate the females. Plants had a ton of vigor and were beautiful. The harvest was a nice smoke (very seeded.) I think they say they are working the tenth generation of this strain.

The next generation of seeds I made are also nice and I've used the strain to cross with other autos. Just know as a superauto they take their time to grow and finish. First year plants took four months plus a bit from start to finish. The crosses have taken five months from start to finish.

I would recommend you give them a try. I've been happy with the Demon Auto Tao.

Female Demon Auto Tao. You can see how much larger the Top Tao is compared to the Ace Auto Malawi on the right.
PXL_20220718_181840496.jpg

Male Demon Auto Tao

PXL_20220616_030310150.jpg

Demon Auto Tao seeded flower.

PXL_20230325_061127903.jpg

This is a cross from the same male used to pollinate the Ace Auto Malawi x NL in the first picture. I've only grown two females from this cross and they have been very nice. Lots of vigor and healthy plants. Wonderful smell and fruity taste with a nice sativa high without anxiety or paranoia.

Malawi Top Tao #1 (6).jpg

Last edited:
I checked my records and found that I had 100% germination from my pack of 12 seeds which I had purchased a couple years earlier. I was impressed with the vigor of the strain.

Enjoying the Top Tao x Malawi cross these days. (Here is the other female I grew last year.)
Malawi Top Tao #2 (9).jpg

Back