Coco Nutrients Questions

You are not listening to me, You cannot light burn cannabis with LEDs unless you are touching the plant. I will not respond until you get the app.
I am listening to you. I'm asking you questions for future reference and preparation. This way if problems that I mention arise I have an idea of what's going on and how to fix them. Not have to scramble and look all over the internet or worst case scenario have to wait for a response on a forum. I don't need the app at this very moment because I haven't germinated my seeds yet. Also, I haven't decided what plan to go with there are quite a few options on the app. I was treating this like an open conversation but if you can't be bothered, no worries. At least it's good to know you can't burn plants with LED's.

Last edited:
I'm asking you questions for future reference and preparation. This way if problems that I mention arise I have an idea of what's going on and how to fix them
Ah. Probably shoulda mentioned that you were talking about theoretical problems. Think everybody has been trying to fix whatever mystery problem they thought you had currently going on :pass: Anyways, there's way too many variables to plan a grow to perfection for somebody else in advance. Good thing is you can fix them quick growing in coco and you can generally get same day help around here if you can post pictures and give good info. Just keep track of your measurements and keep your eyes open and ask away

@JP1
I understand. I initially was asking about nutrients because I was using a schedule that I modified with a spreadsheet. After a couple of grows doing this and further research on different forums, spreadsheets and ppm calculators I found my modification might not be correct. So I was wanting to see if anyone had a spreadsheet (similar to MOG's MegaCrop one like Lil Dab mentioned) for GH nutes. That or an accurate ppm calculator for GH nutes. This way I could have better control over what I'm feeding my plants and just a better overall understanding of nutrients. Then the thread turned in to a DLI discussion. Which I appreciate learning about but as I mentioned in my initial post I was wanting to tackle my nutrient questions before I moved onto the overall environment of my tent. With DLI brought to light (no pun intened) it made me think I might need to feed my plants more than I was. On top of that other things were mentioned that I wasn't aware of so I asked to know more about those things.

In no way was I trying to waste anyone's time. I'm simply asking questions to gain a better understanding and become a better overall grower. The idea is to not have to come to the forums evrery couple grows with questions but to be able to come here and help others who might have questions or issues I've encountered.

Last edited:
In no way was I trying to waste anyone's time. I'm simply asking questions to gain a better understanding and become a better overall grower. The idea is to not have to come to the forums evrery couple grows with questions but to be able to come here and help others who might have questions or issues I've encountered.

Amen to that. You got my full support.

If you want to learn, you should practice on the topic and ask questions. I ask questions and solves mysteries about almost everything, coz everything goes hand in hand in one way or another 🎶.

And if you’re lucky, a good person - someone might answer the questions for you. I believe you are on the right path, but only time will tell.

Not intended to you - BUT, stupid questions gets stupid answers.

Why did I jump into this thread? 🤣

@Lil Dab
Any chance you were able to find that chart? I started watching that video before bed and got about 45 minutes in. Really good information. That Harley guy is an absolute wizard.
Hey @Stilg7 i came across the chart I was talking about even though it maybe irrelevant now but when I saw it I thought of you and figured I’d share :d5::pass:

IMG_1445.png

Back