Will Buds Get Denser In 4 or 6 Week Flower?

MrAutoGrower

Learning as I grow
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3Wok OG
I have a plant here and she hasn't performed great since day dot. She is 66 days old

Her buds look quite airy and she doesn't feel that dense at all. She is 6 week in flower and been taking forever tbh.

I'm wondering if anyone thinks she will actually get harder in the next couple of weeks? Is it worth me trying Overdrive from AN?

Check her out
20210706_170914.jpg

What strain is it .

She's done prettey much, definately wont see much if any growth from here, if all the calyx are swollen, to the base, which they look to be, shes not going anywhere. You could maybe leave her a week or so for the pistols to fully recede, if you leave them a bit longer the calyx tend to double or tripple up, making them a bit denser, overall though id say sadly thats probably it for her, you could pull her now or give her another week to see if the calyx's double up, sadly for bud size, thats her.

They're already doubled up looking at it, i call it doubling up when you have a calyx growing out of a calyx, thats about as far as shes going dude.

They're already doubled up looking at it, i call it doubling up when you have a calyx growing out of a calyx, thats about as far as shes going dude.

Most of her hairs are still white too. I reckon shes got another week or so in her. Maybe two

20210706_205917.jpg

20210706_205851.jpg

20210706_205904.jpg

Back