Mephisto Genetics Will Mepisto Genetics be at Spannabis 2015

Arty Zan

Oat willie
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
A vaporiser XD
Hey Mephisto

I've just been looking at the Spannabis 2015 site an looked through all the stalls but didn't see your name.

I was just wondering if you will be there and that maybe I missed it.

It seems every week there is a new Mephisto grow to follow here on AFN, you really are filling the forum with your genetics :D keep doing what you do, everyone who has grown your seeds seems pleased as punch, which is why it would be so good to see you at Spannabis.

Arty

Hey man,

we we will be there as its in our town!
but no stall this year, however 2016 for sure.
We've just set up our company here officially and it was pricey but it's progress. So we didn't have a spare 3k or the time to sort it out unfortunately.

We will have some friends with a stand and we'll be about doing business to business largely, we need to get into a Spanish distributor so we are doing a lot of prep-work now readying ourselves for that. We spoke to some last year but aside from a flyer, photos and talk, we didn't have much to present them with. But this year will be much better I hope.

If any AFN people come over for it, it would be more than cool to have a chat.

cheers Mitch

Thought you would be there as it not far from you :D

Good luck with getting a Spanish Distributor , you can always get them to take a look at AFN where you are held in great esteeme and there are many beautiful grows showing off your wares ;D

I would love to come but not sure if funds will allow it this year, but the ticket price is only 35 Euro for 3 days and if a cheap flight & accommodation can be sourced who knows.

If not this Year then next year & a fund will definitely be set up for next year and it will be wonderful to see you with a stand.

Arty

It's a good time for all there really and the weather was awesome last year. The first one we went to was in February and it's just too cold still.

its a bit tricky as we dont really market towards Spain , it's a monster in itself but bit by bit we'll see.

cheers for asking anyway, and if you make it over give us a shout.

Will do Mitch and with it being in March it should have warmed up a bit too.

I got sunburnt last year.

It was 25 degrees last year.. Unusual for March in bcn, but I wasn't complaining after a heating less winter :)

Back