WIN FASTBUDS FORBIDDEN RUNTZ AUTO CANNABIS SEEDS FROM GORILLA SEEDS

Can someone tell me how to PM Heather at fast buds? Order was shipped on January 28 and still nada

I tried to place an order, and was given incorrect banking codes.

No response to several emails. Giving up on this supplier.

Your results may be different.

Can someone tell me how to PM Heather at fast buds? Order was shipped on January 28 and still nada

Does fast buds ship to the US breeder direct? Good luck getting ahold of @Fast Buds Heather It took me a couple tried to get ahold of her on some questions I had, but she was helpful when she did get to me some time later. Not sure how much time she has to dedicate to customer support here?

I tried to place an order, and was given incorrect banking codes.

No response to several emails. Giving up on this supplier.

Your results may be different.

I'm sorry this was your experience! If you would like to send me a PM with your email address, I can try to help from my end!

Does fast buds ship to the US breeder direct? Good luck getting ahold of @Fast Buds Heather It took me a couple tried to get ahold of her on some questions I had, but she was helpful when she did get to me some time later. Not sure how much time she has to dedicate to customer support here?

Hey there, I try to be as quick as I can in my responses. You happened to contact me during my xmas holidays, so I am sorry for the delay you experienced, I'm the only one running our company here on AFN. I am usually on here several times a week when I am actively working. :d5:

Ps. the grower above you replied to was taken care of promptly, unfortunately we were provided with the incorrect post code. But thank you for the heads up! Always good to get a heads up in case I miss something here.

Win Mimosa Cake Auto 1
Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto
|237.5x285
Forbidden Runtz Auto is one of those strains of cannabis which cannot be ignored, and sets the bar for the next generation of cannabis seeds. Runtz has been around for a while now, and it’s become a firm favourite among many smokers. However, good quality autoflowering Runtz can be hard to come by - until now! Forbidden Runtz Auto has the myriad terpene profile that makes photoperiod Runtz so popular, and retains the mind-blowing 26% THC content. Only now it’s available with all the ease of an autoflowering strain.

Win Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto from Gorilla Seeds while you can!

How to Enter!

We are giving away Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto - 5 seeds to each winner. There are 2 Prizes available on THIS post - Winners to be announced on Feb 20th or thereabouts on the MAIN 1 blog post - Increase your chance of winning by entering more platforms here 1!
To enter please enter a comment letting us know something special about Forbidden Runtz Auto

Nice One
BIG G
Gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS

Any issues with your order? Just get in touch with us via our Support Centre and we’ll be happy to help.
Disclaimer : Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.
What can I say about forbidden runtz that hasn't been said. Forbidden !! Lolq

Everyone I’m giving @Fast Buds Heather a big shout out! I gave her bad info awhile back and never got my order. Talked to her and she sent another order
my from the information I should’ve done the first time . She raised the bar and beat my expectations to the limit.

Thank you Heather for a job well done

I'm sorry this was your experience! If you would like to send me a PM with your email address, I can try to help from my end!

My apology, my order was placed with @gorillaseeds not Fastbuds directly.

I didn't win the event, but still wanted to try the strain. I tried to place a $255 order, and was given an incorrect swift code, and no answer from Andy after several emails over the course of a month.

Hey there, I try to be as quick as I can in my responses. You happened to contact me during my xmas holidays, so I am sorry for the delay you experienced, I'm the only one running our company here on AFN. I am usually on here several times a week when I am actively working. :d5:

Ps. the grower above you replied to was taken care of promptly, unfortunately we were provided with the incorrect post code. But thank you for the heads up! Always good to get a heads up in case I miss something here.

Hey Heather,

just wanted to say that the info you gave me was great, and very helpful! Was just trying to let the member know that you seemed busy but would probably get back to him when you had time. I’m sure you’re just, and I appreciated your help and didn’t mean to sound judgy ✌

I picked up a few that you suggested in addition to winning the Runtz from Gorilla. Going to pick up a few of the new ones, have any favorites? Have Green Crack, Purple Lemonade, and the Forbidden Runtz running now and a few others on chill.

Is anyone handing out freebies of the new ones with FB pack purchases?

Many thanks!
Peter

Back