WIN FASTBUDS FORBIDDEN RUNTZ AUTO CANNABIS SEEDS FROM GORILLA SEEDS

perfect with fastbuds forbidden runtz auto is the fact it has only premium genetics used to create the masterpiece.(i wonder if it may be in addition to skittles and gelato may be forbidden fruit in there ,who knows until fastbuds breeders discloses this..
creamy diesel grape fruit candy sticky fast big potent yields. easily 150g pr plant when grown by an intermediate grower. 26% thc i dont care much of cause its the fantastic cocktail effects with all other cannabinoids and the terpenes n flavenoids.

Win Mimosa Cake Auto 1
Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto
|237.5x285
Forbidden Runtz Auto is one of those strains of cannabis which cannot be ignored, and sets the bar for the next generation of cannabis seeds. Runtz has been around for a while now, and it’s become a firm favourite among many smokers. However, good quality autoflowering Runtz can be hard to come by - until now! Forbidden Runtz Auto has the myriad terpene profile that makes photoperiod Runtz so popular, and retains the mind-blowing 26% THC content. Only now it’s available with all the ease of an autoflowering strain.

Win Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto from Gorilla Seeds while you can!

How to Enter!

We are giving away Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz Auto - 5 seeds to each winner. There are 2 Prizes available on THIS post - Winners to be announced on Feb 20th or thereabouts on the MAIN 1 blog post - Increase your chance of winning by entering more platforms here 1!
To enter please enter a comment letting us know something special about Forbidden Runtz Auto

Nice One
BIG G
Gorillaseeds.com
#GORILLASEEDS

Any issues with your order? Just get in touch with us via our Support Centre and we’ll be happy to help.
Disclaimer : Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.
Something special is I don't have them.... And being in Australia and ordering from you before I was not aware of this strain.... If fast Buds would love to help an Aussie out with some fire genetics in a mix pack please reach out! Regards, Scotty from Aus!

Something special is I don't have them.... And being in Australia and ordering from you before I was not aware of this strain.... If fast Buds would love to help an Aussie out with some fire genetics in a mix pack please reach out! Regards, Scotty from Aus!
P.s, I will grow your genes with the best care they can get in coco and perlite ehikst putting them to the limit with food. Check my grows, have smashed your strains out hard as in just coco n perlite.
Do hope to hear back, even if it's just a hey!

Back