Sweet Seeds ★ Winners of the Sweet Seeds contest, April 2017 edition

Woohoo....more seeds and, hopefully, a 2017 catalogue so I can see all the pretty pictures in there:woohoo1:

Congrats @Sleeveofauto and @Maria Sanchez . What strains do you fancy? I'm thinking Ice Cool Auto looks like a frosty treat for me and my macro lenses and a couple of shorter strains to try to make big in aeroponics because that's fun too:smoking:

I want to explore the strains with Jack Herer in them.
My plant was the Jack 47, but there is also Black Jack and the Big Devil XL.
But then......... that new Crystal Candy........
I prefer a nice hybrid, or more sativa, than a straight indica.
All of these hit the mark for me.

But, oh yeah, it's a hard decision.............

Woohoo....more seeds and, hopefully, a 2017 catalogue so I can see all the pretty pictures in there:woohoo1:

Congrats @Sleeveofauto and @Maria Sanchez . What strains do you fancy? I'm thinking Ice Cool Auto looks like a frosty treat for me and my macro lenses and a couple of shorter strains to try to make big in aeroponics because that's fun too:smoking:

Hi @KushNFT

I still need your choice of strains and details for delivery. I sent you a reminder by PM a week ago.

I couldn't wait more because the other winners were waiting for their prizes, so I ordered the shipments for all the others and will get you in the list for next month, together with the winners of the May edition.

Kind regards,

tommy

I want to explore the strains with Jack Herer in them.
My plant was the Jack 47, but there is also Black Jack and the Big Devil XL.
But then......... that new Crystal Candy........
I prefer a nice hybrid, or more sativa, than a straight indica.
All of these hit the mark for me.

But, oh yeah, it's a hard decision.............
I love the Jack-47!
Cannot go wrong if it's the sativa you're searching for.

I love the Jack-47!
Cannot go wrong if it's the sativa you're searching for.

She's doing just fine lately. Mainly sativa pheno looking, but still not too tall and leggy.
I'm wondering if she'll bulk up much. Outdoors, I don't have the best light all the time.
But she'll definitely have a nice all round yield it appears.

Back