Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

What sort of schedule did you run your uv tubes on? I just peeked at the first page with the lighting load out. Intense!
The last 4 weeks I run the UVA and the last two weeks I run both UVA and UVB for 4 hours in the middle of the day.

I just harvested the two Purple Kush CBD Autos.

_DSC3620.JPG
_DSC3629.JPG
_DSC3633.JPG
_DSC3634.JPG

These two plants are a fine example of lower bud growth when you do not defoliate! Leaves make energy. Energy grows flowers. More leaves, more energy more flowers. This might be Bro-Science but I keep proving it.

_DSC3623.JPG
_DSC3632.JPG

I just harvested the two Purple Kush CBD Autos.

View attachment 1294451View attachment 1294453View attachment 1294454View attachment 1294455

These two plants are a fine example of lower bud growth when you do not defoliate! Leaves make energy. Energy grows flowers. More leaves, more energy more flowers. This might be Bro-Science but I keep proving it.

View attachment 1294463View attachment 1294464

My Northern Lights is another example which I will photo and post later. About a half dozen flower clusters that have seen bugger all light all grow, and they are going to be just as fat as the ones that I already chopped. It isn't just bro science either, although I don't have a lot against what the bros think they have learned. Sometimes they figure stuff out before the scientists get around to having a look. But not always, which keeps things entertaining.

Also, I just tried to shoot you a rep, but sadly, it seems that I can't hit you a second time. Rules or not my friend, your contributions here warrant recognition. :pighug:

Back