Live Stoners World Cup 2022

US played like they have been playing all tournament, forgetting what to do in the final 1/3.

Poland was soooo close! And then give one up at the 44'. Ugh! Come on Boys!

Yea I know what u mean, I put it down to big tournament experience.
Not to sit here and act like I know what I’m talking about but football is only just starting to really grab traction in the US compared to the South Americans and Europeans etc. Come 2026 I would say the US will be a threat to the top 5 teams easily if they build on what they have.
I genuinely thought Poland might have done well…. France previous champs always going to be a hard match.

Yea I know what u mean, I put it down to big tournament experience.
Not to sit here and act like I know what I’m talking about but football is only just starting to really grab traction in the US compared to the South Americans and Europeans etc. Come 2026 I would say the US will be a threat to the top 5 teams easily if they build on what they have.
I genuinely thought Poland might have done well…. France previous champs always going to be a hard match.
For sure, the build up is going to advance the sport no doubt. Home field advantage is going to play into the next one. Super excited to host the world though.

Poland were on but just didn't have the support up front to take the load off Lew. But the end of game PK though....tragic. Oh well. Also a good showing to make it to the round of 16.

Go England!

Why am I not surprised lol

we turned up 65-70 minutes in. Stupid!
admittedly the ref made some silly decisions but it’s still no excuse for the sh*t decisions by Southgate for not playing Rashford from the beginning.

we played better football when played more like the Spanish or South Americans, Pressing forward.
So irritating as always but we live on…

just in case you were wondering what happened to Mr 200k a week - he had one job :rofl:

Anyway, a bit of foresight

p.s. I am not in to football just found it funny

Back