Live Stoners World Cup 2022

If that’s not incentive I don’t know what it loool Saudi will bring it….
The Prince knows that the percentages are with him that the players will not have a long life. Back to the garage goes the Rolls awaiting the next big ta do.

Russia,Qatar...probably North Corea soon. Deciders have absolutely no balls but a nice bank account.
Go Canada!
My mrs said wouldnt it be funny if Qatar won looool

Canada are a strong team this time around same for the US, Poland & Switzerland that’s not even including the standard of Brazil, Spain & Argentina. If England have any sort of chance we need to change our “safe” tactics and bring on some speed and quick touch football.

Reactions: JP1
213BFB80-FA06-436F-8F20-9B8541A1F6E2.jpeg

can’t complain loool

So todays the day, It’s stupid because if Gareth Southgate had pushed England to win against America we could of given Wales an opportunity to get through but now we either win and go through or gamble on Iran v USA being a draw

I was looking at the tables of who’s going through so far etc… and tbh looking at Senegal’s group it appears they had 1 of the easiest. So England should go through to the next stage.
USA against Netherlands will be a very interesting match. US need to have that quality finishing up front to punish the Netherlands. Brazil are clearly building strength as the tournament goes on too (p*ss off lol) still so many dangerous teams and it’s still anyones game really…..

Ya, if the US play like they did these past 2 games, they will be packing up and going home. They controlled the ball well but not enough shots on goal. Pulisic sacrificed the body for that goal and that's what it takes. I'm just not seeing much of it all around. There were sparks of it from the wide out midfield but I want to see it up front. Drive to the box, take it in, shoot or get legit fouled.

I still havent watched the england vs wales yet but my eyes are on Poland today. Might have to take a long lunch or early day....

Ok, So we have a few random teams managing to knock out some heavyweights…… I don’t want to jinx it but I would say that England have a very high chance this World Cup.

I might eat my words eventually but f**k it loooool

Ok, So we have a few random teams managing to knock out some heavyweights…… I don’t want to jinx it but I would say that England have a very high chance this World Cup.

I might eat my words eventually but f**k it loooool
Ya, they should take care of Senegal next round. We'll see what the round of 8 will bring.

USA has a tough one with the Netherlands but I think we should be a le to move past them.

My Pols will have there hands full with France too. After that ridiculous showing verses Argentina, they better step it up of they are done.

Some good games this weekend.

Poland are a strong team and I think they got unlucky against Argentina.
Szczęsny was on fire lol
But I have to say I think Southgate might have found a very strong line up this time I hope he sticks with it a bit.

edit - And Japan IMO have snuck under the radar a little…. Beat Germany and Spain hmmmm
Brazil have too much arrogance and I think it comes from the inexperienced players that will be their downfall.

definitely getting some beers and some of my favourite blunt papers for the weekend!

Back