AFN Vibe Guardian
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
anything I can get my hands on!
Hey Now!
Greenleaf Nutrients’s Mega Crop, I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about it. Now I have been given the opportunity to try it out for myself. Pretty cool, thanks for allowing me to be a part.
My package came today, efficient, discrete, just how you would want.
Now what am I going to do with it. Duh I know what to do with it... I’m currently involved in another line of nutrients so I need to come up with a good plan. I’m excited to try it out though as my current set up is complex to say the least and this looks to be very simple and in my mind simple is good!!
Stay tuned I’ll have something in s few days.
Peace

Hey Now!
Greenleaf Nutrients’s Mega Crop, I’ve been hearing a lot of buzz about it. Now I have been given the opportunity to try it out for myself. Pretty cool, thanks for allowing me to be a part.
Now what am I going to do with it. Duh I know what to do with it... I’m currently involved in another line of nutrients so I need to come up with a good plan. I’m excited to try it out though as my current set up is complex to say the least and this looks to be very simple and in my mind simple is good!!
Peace
thats cool wwwilie! It stays good in the bag for a long time, so even if you need to wait a few months before you try it, it will still be there for you :)

Hey WW! How many times have you seen me run nutes in all my pots??? Never lol! Till now that is, I'm running Meacrop in all my pots right now! I must say, I've had absolutely no issues with Megarop, and that's a first! The few nutrients I've tried in the past have had crazy PH spikes, etc. Not a one with Megacrop in the 20 pots I'm running right now, including 4 auto pots.

Chazy Ice pic1 -3-11-2018.jpg

Hey WW! How many times have you seen me run nutes in all my pots??? Never lol! Till now that is, I'm running Meacrop in all my pots right now! I must say, I've had absolutely no issues with Megarop, and that's a first! The few nutrients I've tried in the past have had crazy PH spikes, etc. Not a one with Megacrop in the 20 pots I'm running right now, including 4 auto pots.

View attachment 877850

Wow Pop that's high praise coming from you!!
This one caught me unawares!! I was busy with other stuff and did not plan! Hate that. Anyways, I might end up getting another tent! Yikes that would make five... Teh Wife might not go for it but what the hey. That way I can run this stuff right, I want to be sure to get it right. From what you say and I see, it should be a great run, so I am wicked psyched!!

Wow Pop that's high praise coming from you!!
This one caught me unawares!! I was busy with other stuff and did not plan! Hate that. Anyways, I might end up getting another tent! Yikes that would make five... Teh Wife might not go for it but what the hey. That way I can run this stuff right, I want to be sure to get it right. From what you say and I see, it should be a great run, so I am wicked psyched!!
Hey u ever get a chance to try this stuff out yet. @pop22 usin nutes huh. What’s the occasion lol.

Hey Now!
Peace

Love the Megacrop! Its never been easier for me to grow and not worry about PH flux, nutrient def. etc...The stuff touts big words for what it can do, at first I was skeptical.....Now...Iam a believer! Here are some done with megacrop and sweet candy by @Greenleaf Nutrients
Chembubbly . Sour Stopmer Blueberry

DSC_1024.jpg
DSC_0083.jpg
DSC_0394.jpg
DSC_0411.jpg

Love the Megacrop! Its never been easier for me to grow and not worry about PH flux, nutrient def. etc...The stuff touts big words for what it can do, at first I was skeptical.....Now...Iam a believer! Here are some done with megacrop and sweet candy by @Greenleaf Nutrients
Chembubbly . Sour Stopmer Blueberry

View attachment 908534 View attachment 908535 View attachment 908536 View attachment 908537
Yeah that’s the consensus that’s why I’m on board. Gonna scoop up the 21lb bag within the next two months.

Back