Nutrients Mega crop

bearhair

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple kush
I've seen a lot of people use mega crop and decided to give it a try. Ordered the single part on Amazon and when it arrived it was like a chunk of concrete in a bag. Sent it back and ordered directly from green leaf. It arrived and was close to the same with several hard chunks about an inch or so in diameter.. what do you do just sift em out or hammer em back to powder form.. I see the price point, but wtf..

It’s all the same in there, weigh amount needed and dissolve in warm to hot water. Ph and adjust. I had a bag like that and worked just the same. That must be the old batch cuz mine is still granular after a year. It’ll still grow them. Just make sure to dissolve completely. Basically all that happened is it drew moisture to it like a desiccant pack.

I got a big stash of it. Moisture got to the bag I'm using now. It's all clumped together but works just fine.

I've seen a lot of people use mega crop and decided to give it a try. Ordered the single part on Amazon and when it arrived it was like a chunk of concrete in a bag. Sent it back and ordered directly from green leaf. It arrived and was close to the same with several hard chunks about an inch or so in diameter.. what do you do just sift em out or hammer em back to powder form.. I see the price point, but wtf..
I hammer out the lumps to powder. Lots of powder nutrients clump up when the moisture gets in the bags. We used to drive the tractor over some of the Ammonium Sulfate bags to break it into clumps that would fit in the grinder. It only happens when stored too long exposed to moisture.

IIRC the little balls are indeed a different ingredient. I worried about getting the right ratio of powder to balls.

Purchased an inexpensive coffee mill grinder, problem solved and worth the price of peace of mind :biggrin:

Cheers

Ok, thanks guys and good idea @chuckeye..

Stored too long exposed to moisture... thanks greenleaf..

Back