Auto Seeds Yeatster does AutoSeeds with Berry Ryder & Sucker Punch

Yeatster

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
I'm a little late starting a journal for these, as they are well on their way. We've all seen baby autos anyway.

I'm a big fan of anything "berry" & "Sucker Punch". It would only be more fitting for me, if it was called, "Sucker Headbutt"
Needless to say, I'm excited about these.

Tent:
2.6' x 2.6' x 5'
(they will share this tent with 2 other plants)

Lights:
Platinum LED P150 (100w)
2', 4 bulb, T5 (100w)

These may change as room opens up in the 4x4.

Smart pots
Promix with extra perlite
Advanced Nutrients, GO CalMg+
Bubbled city water (soft)

I'll gather up some pics and take new ones after a coffee and a jay.

Berry Ryder Day 3
20170304_143158.jpg

Day 9

Screenshot_20170310-201922.png

Day 15

20170317_213353.jpg

And today. Day 19
Screenshot_20170321-221005.png
20170321_220025.jpg

You know I'm here to learn a thing or two and support the Yeatmeister! Subbed.
:chimp:

Looks like a couple healthy plants. That Sucker Punch has an interesting seedling look going! Have you tried the SP before? What's it like?

You know I'm here to learn a thing or two and support the Yeatmeister! Subbed.
:chimp:

Looks like a couple healthy plants. That Sucker Punch has an interesting seedling look going! Have you tried the SP before? What's it like?
Thanks Nugnoob. Hopefully we can get some smaht peeps in here and both learn a thing or 2.

Yeah, that seedling had me worried a tad. These were started right at the tail end of my "tent meltdown" so, I have to take that and low RH into consideration.
I haven't run any AutoSeeds yet. I'm really excited about them though. SP is supposed to be a heavy hitter.
sucker-punch-auto.jpg

cleardot.gif

Sucker Punch

One of the “hardest hitting” strains in our collection Sucker Punch feels exactly how it sounds. The stone from this genetic powerhouse really must be experienced.
Thanks to the highest quality genetic lineage of a pre98 cut Bubba Kush being crossed with our best selling Candy Kush, this is one of the most potent varieties of autoflowering marijuana available anywhere. In testing, some samples and have produced THC levels above 20% and CBD levels around 0.8%.
Not only is Sucker Punch super strong it is also super easy; fast flowering, fast finishing and it will withstand most climates and environments. It thrives in soil, hydro and coco and is particularly well suited to smaller spaces such as sunny balconies or in pots on a terrace. When grown in optimum conditions outdoor it can reach 100-125cms although it will normally finish around 60-80 cms
Multiple stems and side branches produce very heavy budding all over the plant. There will be one central stem that produces a larger cola but the abundance of other grow sites means that is plant can really benefit from well distributed light; giving an excellent crop of dense and intensely fragrant buds.
The aroma when growing is the classic pungent Kush smell and when properly cured the taste is even more distinctive. The initial flavour is of freshly turned earth with hints of diesel fuel. After a few more pulls the kush spices really kick in to create a very pleasing flavour on the tongue and in the mouth.
Strength, speed and taste are the cornerstones of what make Sucker Punch a real knock-out that shouldn’t be underestimated!

characteristics.gif

Type: Indica/Ruderalis

Height: 45cm-85cm

Harvest: 65-70 days from seed

Stone: Very deep Stone, almost narcotic in its intensity

THC: Very high

berry-ryder.jpg

Berry Ryder Automatic

Berry Ryder is an original Blueberry and Auto [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] cross. This strain was achieved by selecting the best parent from over 25 possibilities of the original cup winning Blueberry. Both extremely resinous and exuding a rich, sweet, berry aroma, the resulting indica dominant auto produces fat indica leaves and dense nuggety buds. Berry Ryder is our latest super auto which easily competes with non-autoflowering strains in terms of flavour, resin production and THC content. The plant stays short at approximately 30-60cm in soil though can get larger in hydroponic or similar setups. The Blueberry genes add increased yield potential whilst maintaining the strong medical effect and legendary berry taste. The plant can turn blue especially under colder night time temperatures which it can cope with easily. Ready in as little as 60 days from seed.

characteristics.gif

Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis

Height: 30cm-70cm

Harvest: 60-65 days from seed

Stone: Indica up high

THC: Medium/High

Both of these seem awesome but the SP sounds amazing. I'm even more curious to see how this run goes. I'm having a hard time deciding to run DP seeds or Mephisto next, both in the mail (hopefully get here soon) but watching the AutoSeeds test thread and now you're running these, well I just can't wait bro! Looks like this might be another winning breeder. Give 'em hell!
:smokeit:

Back