Yellowing Leaves

Reaction score
Problem: Yellowing leaves
Medium/grow method: soil - I think its Natures Care Organic, (its a miracle grow product which I normally don't use but it was all that was available at the time. I've not had any problems with it.)
Feed and supplements used: Sea Grow-tsp per gallon, Recharge - 1/2 tsp per gallon , feed every other watering...plain ph'd water otherwise. usually water/feed every 1-2 days ( its a small container- depends on soil conditions.)
Water source: Tap water ph'd to 6.0-6.5
Strain and age: Mephisto 3 Bears. approx 8 weeks old
Climate: 70-75 degrees, humidity 50-60%
Light used: Big Smo's Cob light 18-6 schedule
Additional info: Up until 2 days ago everything was fine then I noticed the change, it happened pretty quick. I'm thinking I may have had a senior moment and not ph'd the water before feeding (straight tap water here is 8.5). Things started going to shit about 6-8 hrs after the last feeding, I've not watered/fed since then.
My thought is that it might be a N lockout but I really don't know... I thought of flushing with ph'd water and then feeding again but not really sure if that's what I need to do to fix things.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1062.jpg
    IMG_1062.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1064.jpg
    IMG_1064.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 35
Problem: Yellowing leaves
Medium/grow method: soil - I think its Natures Care Organic, (its a miracle grow product which I normally don't use but it was all that was available at the time. I've not had any problems with it.)
Feed and supplements used: Sea Grow-tsp per gallon, Recharge - 1/2 tsp per gallon , feed every other watering...plain ph'd water otherwise. usually water/feed every 1-2 days ( its a small container- depends on soil conditions.)
Water source: Tap water ph'd to 6.0-6.5
Strain and age: Mephisto 3 Bears. approx 8 weeks old
Climate: 70-75 degrees, humidity 50-60%
Light used: Big Smo's Cob light 18-6 schedule
Additional info: Up until 2 days ago everything was fine then I noticed the change, it happened pretty quick. I'm thinking I may have had a senior moment and not ph'd the water before feeding (straight tap water here is 8.5). Things started going to shit about 6-8 hrs after the last feeding, I've not watered/fed since then.
My thought is that it might be a N lockout but I really don't know... I thought of flushing with ph'd water and then feeding again but not really sure if that's what I need to do to fix things.
Sea Grow has many products which one are you using? what size are the pots?

Flower and Bloom 4-26-26. The pot is a 3 qt plastic.

Update: I think the problem is a thrip infestation. I started pruning the dying leaves and noticed a few white specks on the leaf tops, checked the leaf bottoms and it looks like they're have a real picnic. I've never had a problem with them in the past so it was a surprise to me. I gave the plant a good bath of Lost Coast Plant Wash and treated the tent as well. We'll see how things go.

Back