Mephisto Genetics Yoda testing Mephisto Genetics

Do it. I don't think it's going to strain them too much and you'll get that much more time to put on weight.

I'd say go for it, throw the light back up to 18 or 19/5 :) Btw, amazing plants for all the abuse you've described haha! Have ya considered mixing in some Neem meal in with the medium in the future? I'm in soil though, but I haven't seen a bug since starting to mix in the Neem meal from neemresource.com and no reason it wouldn't mix in just fine into coco / perlite, I don't think. Might save ya having to drench with the h2o2 :)

Do it. I don't think it's going to strain them too much and you'll get that much more time to put on weight.
Thanks for the input man! I threw them on 18/6.

I'd say go for it, throw the light back up to 18 or 19/5 :) Btw, amazing plants for all the abuse you've described haha! Have ya considered mixing in some Neem meal in with the medium in the future? I'm in soil though, but I haven't seen a bug since starting to mix in the Neem meal from neemresource.com and no reason it wouldn't mix in just fine into coco / perlite, I don't think. Might save ya having to drench with the h2o2 :)
Thanks man for the tip! :clap: I checked the site out but can't figure out which one is the "meal"…. Sounds like a plan for the next round… Thanks!

Well we are on about day 60 here with this Mephisto Adventure! These three ladies have far out exceeded what I was expecting from the start of things.. They really seem to be enjoying their extra time under the lamp… I just this past 4 days or so started giving them just 2ml Rhizo, 4ml Boost, 3ml Cannazyme, and 1 to 2 ml of pk 13/14… Will give them a couple of more days with said feed, and I think the 24ct x Chemdawg I will start to flush next week…. The sour bubbly x chemdawg I think is going to need a week or two longer than the other two girls…
Enjoy folks! and thanks for checking in! Keep it Green!
One Love!
Sour Bubbly x Chemdawg Day 60 approx

Next up is the Auto Cush x Chemdawg

than the 24ct x Chemdawg

:Sharing One:

Trich city in that tent looking amaing.

Think youl run em around 75-80 days? Thats what im shooting for

Nice plants
Thank you!
Trich city in that tent looking amaing.

Think youl run em around 75-80 days? Thats what im shooting for
I am about to chop mine tonight, well at least this 24ct x Chemdawg, it's more THAN done imho. Though haven't looked at the trichs under a scope it's getting the chop regardless… Solid golf ball size nugs here… Should be some mighty fine smoke!
Enjoy the pics! And I'll update the other two as I take them out to chop in the next few days...

:Sharing One:

Extremely dense :)

Where are we on this one? Day 75 or so?

Nice job yodabuds! How tall did it get?

Looking good man!
although it will be 24c x chem city blues (not chemdogging) :)

Back