You best Auto strain

Really pretty lame to go on a vendetta against a small independent breeder
(and, only one of two responsible for creating the seeds in question, so why not warn everyone off Brother Mendel too).

Going about on a crusade telling everyone that Gnome is bunk is just making life difficult for a small independent breeder (most of which are struggling to stay afloat these days)

If I bought an apple, and then found a worm in it. I'd take it back to the grocery store I bought it from and ask for a refund. I wouldn't go around telling everyone to beware the farmer because his apples all have worms.

If the seeds you got from Oregon Elite Seeds didn't germinate, then you contact them. If your pack had 0% germination, but no one else seems to have had the same issues with Blackstrap, it was probably something wrong with storage at OES that caused your issue (or in shipping). Either way, not Gnomes fault.

You know Buds...........we believe in #MemberPower :headbang: ...it takes All of us to look after site..............BUT...............

IF YOU ARE GIVING INFO OUT......IT MUST BE THE RIGHT INFORMATION.

If someone buys seed from an outlet ...any outlet and they have a problems..they Need to go back where they Bought them from.

Simple as That...:toke:

Think I'm going to give up --BUT I will bring this issue to all the cultivation sites (fourms) and let them know to BEWARE of Gnomes genetics
Everything I have ever purchased or been gifted from Gnome Automatics (7 year history) has germinated and been above industry standards, far above.
If you bought from a seedbank, talk to them.
Trashing someone’s reputation reflects on you….and noted.

Everything I have ever purchased or been gifted from Gnome Automatics (7 year history) has germinated and been above industry standards, far above.
Please : I Do NOT want to "dis" anybody - just was really disappointed after buying two packs of - Very glad you chimed in and DO respect the breeders of this strain. wasn't trying to hurt anyone's reputation - there is so many things about breeding strains that the average cultivator has no idea of ; time, pheno's, ect I DO wish I had relayed this "issue" differently - I'm sorry of I cane out as a "hatter" I'm not (as one can tell by all my past posts) Thanks will contact seed bank involved (really don't think that the bank will do anything about this anyway. Let me apologize to all members and breeders of ---- Peace !

Please : I Do NOT want to "dis" anybody - just was really disappointed after buying two packs of - Very glad you chimed in and DO respect the breeders of this strain. wasn't trying to hurt anyone's reputation - there is so many things about breeding strains that the average cultivator has no idea of ; time, pheno's, ect I DO wish I had relayed this "issue" differently - I'm sorry of I cane out as a "hatter" I'm not (as one can tell by all my past posts) Thanks will contact seed bank involved (really don't think that the bank will do anything about this anyway. Let me apologize to all members and breeders of ---- Peace !

@HAWKMAN ..Honestly...no Harm done Bud... :headbang: ...don't Fret about it.

We All get Frustrated when a purchase goes wrong....and we need a vent.

what was your best strain form Gnome ?? (favoriate)

what was your best strain form Gnome ?? (favoriate)
I’ve grown Anvil, Osage, Bobby’s Widow, CMD, and Blackstrap, the Brother Mendel’s collaboration. Honestly, I prefer regs and to make my own crosses.
It depends on the effects you are after.
Anvil is heavy, affy, earthy, kinda flat affect which is perfect to turn out the lights.,
Coal Miner’s Daughter is similarly heavy, with the earthy smells, but more functional, less sleepy
Bobby’s Widow is a frosty, faster, smaller plant, with better resin, good potency, but my least favorite buzz of all. Sorta hybrid, without the “up” buzz.
Osage is BWxCMD and decent indica leaning.
Blackstrap looks amazing, with decent hybrid effects. It is very N sensitive, even in organics. Wouldn’t waste my money on that one. In fact, gave the rest of those away. I’ve still got Black Label Cookies 111 and Anvil, if I want to revisit that mashup.
FD isolated from Alf#5. ( Afghan little fuck-5 affys) several different phenos. Anvil, CMD and Bobby’s Girl are 3.
His 304 is one I would buy ( from someone with a lifetime supply) .
Definitely send him a pm on IG and see what happens.
I’ve grown hundreds of different cultivars and Anvil remains in my top 5, mostly for crosses. He may not be releasing regs anymore.

Back