You best Auto strain

Haven't been in too long myself but so far Mephisto has been my heaviest yielders. Didn't much care for the 3BOG smell or taste ( amonia/cat piss) but the Sour Stomper was great...next in line would be APK from Old Sage Seeds....waiting on the F3's to hit the site to stock up on a tent full.

Dutch Passion wins for me by a mile!! So much choice cultivars to choose from and since they exist for 35 years they also have some good oldies that can't be beat by any competitor! Auto White Widow is just Amazing and takes you right back to the 90's!!!

Haven't been in too long myself but so far Mephisto has been my heaviest yielders. Didn't much care for the 3BOG smell or taste ( amonia/cat piss) but the Sour Stomper was great...next in line would be APK from Old Sage Seeds....waiting on the F3's to hit the site to stock up on a tent full.
heard that Mephisto's "Double Grape" is sub=post to be a very heavy yielder --

I really like Mephisto, Night Owl, Twisted Tree and RocBudInc. Honorable mention are Fastbuds, Twenty20 Mendo, Dutch Passion and Barney's farm. Ethos too. So many good options out there now, it's all about what your after.

The first two that I can recommend are Dinafem and Mephisto.

I thought Dinefem was out of business. Can you still buy their gear?

I really like Mephisto, Night Owl, Twisted Tree and RocBudInc. Honorable mention are Fastbuds, Twenty20 Mendo, Dutch Passion and Barney's farm. Ethos too. So many good options out there now, it's all about what your after.

I thought Dinefem was out of business. Can you still buy their gear?

Dutch Passion are a solid choice for great weed with big potential and a wide selection from old school to new, I am also finding SuperSativaSeedClub plants grow very large

Thanks guy's for all the breeders - have a few Ethos auto's Dutch Passion and Dinafem and Barneys have been around for some 20years, believe I use Dianfem for my very 1st order (direct to company) - have to check out one's mentioned Your biggest yielder's

Back