Live Stoners You may call me G.

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Amnesia Haze
*This is my introduction post from 420Magazine as well with an update added and a slight name change. I am interested in growing Auto's Only so I have decided to move shop here at AFN.

Allow me to be as quick and concise as I can and introduce myself. "You may call me G."

As long as I could remember all I ever wanted to be was a State Trooper. An Ohio State Trooper to be exact. Sadly, I never received that chance as I was hit head-on by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning and ultimately left a C1-C7 Quadriplegic. That was Dec. 12, 1990. I was to attend State Trooper Academy that March.

Please "DO NOT" feel bad for me, and how could you when the first thing that came to my mind when a nurse had informed me that I was in a bad accident and I may never walk again was... "Please, tell me I had on clean underwear!"

FAST FWD Three Years:

By this time I had a book that I carried with me that I called my pain journal. It was packed full of information on every med/narcotic that the Doctors had pumped me full of and exactly how each affected me, to the nth degree. Now you must remember, I wanted to be what I considered the Cop of Cops at least in Ohio, anyway. So I was as straightlaced as they come back in the day, and I not only subscribed to every nightmare I was told about the "Devils Lettuce" but I was also vehemently dead set against it. My mind was as closed as a liquor store on Sunday.

One day I was having a particularly bad day pain levels were teetering on the level of dropping a Bowling Ball on my head and knocking myself out. And I would have done it mind you if I had been any kind of a bowler. With a lifetime average of 117, I would have dropped a Gutter-Ball on my face and knocked myself simple. I already had a hard time cutting my steak. I could only imagine what a Gutter-Ball to the face may have done. My God! What if it turned me into a Cleveland Browns fan! ((Shiver)) [HASHTAG]#GOCOWBOYS[/HASHTAG]!

Anyway, a lifelong buddy of mine had come to visit and after seeing how bad I was that day, he pretty much begged me to smoke a joint with him. As scared as I was of the MaryJane I couldn't take it any longer. Not the pain, of course, my buddies incessant blathering about how much better I'd feel. "Oh my god, give it to me for the love of everything holy," I said... "If it will shut you up!"

FAST FWD 25 years later today, this very minute. Since that first hit, I have been a "Legalize It" proponent and a vocal one to the max! Now I have since moved Alabama. "I know, I know." Why the hell would you do that? I had to follow the family. I am now going on year four without so much as a sniff in the wind of anything that even resembles that sweet beautiful smell. I have been surviving on a one month supply of Norco and it is killing me. It's not hard to play by the rules, especially when you do not know one soul or have anything that resembles a connection.

So I have learned to get by...

But what I WILL NOT DO is sit idly by and watch the one person who means more to me than anything or anyone who has ever drawn air into their suck-hole sit here and break down before my very eyes. My wife... I know what you're thinking. How does a guy in a wheelchair even get a chick? Well, you hit them harder and drag them further of course.

My wife, a cancer survivor got caught up in the whole Obama shit-storm of WTF insurance, and at this point, she would be better off kicking puppies and going to prison to get any kind of medical attention. A convict, seriously, gets better health care than most of us my wife included.

Anywho. I am tired of playing by the rules. Not where she is concerned. So for the last three months, I have been saving literal pennies and studying up and picking the brain of every grower, hippie, stoner, and friend. And just today I put in a massive order to Amazon, E-Bay, Wal-Mart, and Crop King.

Twenty-nine Years paralyzed this December, Twenty-Five Years a Medical Smoker on a Four Year Hiatus and I am going to grow my own LED-MED's. Hopefully, with a bunch of help from you beautiful people right here. That is if you would be so kind do as much.

I just really hope that those five seeds from Crop King get here. *Update, they arrived in three short days.

When I say I am working on a shoestring budget, just know that I operate on a monthly income that dwells well below the national poverty line. So what I recently purchased pushed me right to the wall, and I ate some tiny ass meals saving for these goodies. Let's hope I pull this off!

As you can tell, I'm sure. I am a talker. You can catch me in the journal pages as of today. I'll need all the help I can get. The Rookie Grow Show "The Plants of The Ape"

Cheers Friends!
-G.

What an introduction brother! You've come to the right place for sure! All sorts of knowledge! What kind of setup will you be running. Always tag us in @GrowillaGorilla to your journals. Or if you need advice on anything. I hope the ganja gods bless you brother.

What an introduction brother! You've come to the right place for sure! All sorts of knowledge! What kind of setup will you be running. Always tag us in @GrowillaGorilla to your journals. Or if you need advice on anything. I hope the ganja gods bless you brother.
Thanks a ton, Free Flow. I'm still navigating my way around the forum and having a ball too! The things I have already learned truly humbles me. As I explained in the intro I did not have a lot to work with and being that I have grown my own microgreens, tomatoes and other various veggies and fruits I wanted to keep this first grow in my wheelhouse.

First off, I own my house and it is on a nice secluded 3.5-acre lot that said I have minimal indoor space to work with. So what I currently have and what I am aiming for is as follows.

This is what I currently have.
  • A 2 x 2 x 48 tent
  • A 600w Bloomspect LED
  • Dr. Earth Homegrown Organic soil and line of ferts (Root Zone 1010, Nitro Big, and Golden Bloom) My tomatoes have been eating this for many seasons.
  • 3 Gallon fabric pots
  • Two 6 inch clip-on fans
  • A PH Pen
  • Perlite for days!
  • A fish pump with dual air stones for water de-chlorinizing and water aeration.
  • Lemon juice and baking soda or PH up and down
I have a few more items on the way at the beginning of the month, like the temp/humidity monitor and such. Been getting cold here the last two days and my girl's soil is feeling mighty cold to the touch, I'm keeping them zipped up and cozy the best I can with the light on wide open 24 hours at 31 inches.

What I am working on over the next two months is to add another tent most likely a 48 x 24 x 60 and get a rotation going vegging in the 2 x 2 under an HLG 65 QB. And adding two more of those to assist the 600w in the Flower Shop.

I have been out of the smoke game for going on 5 years and what I really need help with is my 3 to 4 target strains. I have a to kill chronic pain, mostly nerve damage, and the wifes bad knees from years of riding horses competitively. I love to write so a creative boost with a focus add would be excellent, and one that puts us on our ass and sleeping soundly. Then something in the all-around department. Head-Body, Body-Head able to function and be productive.

I'm familiar (partaking only) with Amnesia Haze, White Widow, Train Wreck, White Shark and a couple of others. These were however very rare treats as I was pretty much relegated to whatever my friends got their hands on, and it was mostly low-grade schwag. Or at least that's what we called it. I have always dreamed of this world of quality cannabis so its time to finally live and raise mine and the wife's quality of life.

She has never really been a smoker so I can not wait to watch her pain melt away with a smile she cant wipe off. But first... I'm hiding my Fruity Pebbles!

Thanks for taking the time to read!
-G.

hi and welcome :pass:autos are great for a perpetual grow in a cupboard or small space.
not sure on what strains for pain and nerve damage,but a green dragon tincture from all reports is more effective than smoking/vape/edibles.
you starting a journal in new growers section i hope ?
if you not on a fone can click the links in my signature below for some pointers,read a few stickies.
pop into live stoners if ya get lost,stuck or for a yarn sometime.stick an @ to shout at someone like @GrowillaGorilla
good luck n keep er lit.
:pass:

@GrowillaGorilla
Best intro that I have ever read, bar none! I gave you some reputations points for it.

I can relate with so much of what you wrote. Not in a wheelchair yet, but close due to my back being so wore out.

I can personally verify what archie stated above concerning Green Dragon Tincture. I live on it. @912GreenSkell can also vouch for its efficacy, as he is another chronic pain sufferer.

Looking forward to following along with your growing adventures.

Peace

*This is my introduction post from 420Magazine as well with an update added and a slight name change. I am interested in growing Auto's Only so I have decided to move shop here at AFN.

Allow me to be as quick and concise as I can and introduce myself. "You may call me G."

As long as I could remember all I ever wanted to be was a State Trooper. An Ohio State Trooper to be exact. Sadly, I never received that chance as I was hit head-on by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning and ultimately left a C1-C7 Quadriplegic. That was Dec. 12, 1990. I was to attend State Trooper Academy that March.

Please "DO NOT" feel bad for me, and how could you when the first thing that came to my mind when a nurse had informed me that I was in a bad accident and I may never walk again was... "Please, tell me I had on clean underwear!"

FAST FWD Three Years:

By this time I had a book that I carried with me that I called my pain journal. It was packed full of information on every med/narcotic that the Doctors had pumped me full of and exactly how each affected me, to the nth degree. Now you must remember, I wanted to be what I considered the Cop of Cops at least in Ohio, anyway. So I was as straightlaced as they come back in the day, and I not only subscribed to every nightmare I was told about the "Devils Lettuce" but I was also vehemently dead set against it. My mind was as closed as a liquor store on Sunday.

One day I was having a particularly bad day pain levels were teetering on the level of dropping a Bowling Ball on my head and knocking myself out. And I would have done it mind you if I had been any kind of a bowler. With a lifetime average of 117, I would have dropped a Gutter-Ball on my face and knocked myself simple. I already had a hard time cutting my steak. I could only imagine what a Gutter-Ball to the face may have done. My God! What if it turned me into a Cleveland Browns fan! ((Shiver)) [HASHTAG]#GOCOWBOYS[/HASHTAG]!

Anyway, a lifelong buddy of mine had come to visit and after seeing how bad I was that day, he pretty much begged me to smoke a joint with him. As scared as I was of the MaryJane I couldn't take it any longer. Not the pain, of course, my buddies incessant blathering about how much better I'd feel. "Oh my god, give it to me for the love of everything holy," I said... "If it will shut you up!"

FAST FWD 25 years later today, this very minute. Since that first hit, I have been a "Legalize It" proponent and a vocal one to the max! Now I have since moved Alabama. "I know, I know." Why the hell would you do that? I had to follow the family. I am now going on year four without so much as a sniff in the wind of anything that even resembles that sweet beautiful smell. I have been surviving on a one month supply of Norco and it is killing me. It's not hard to play by the rules, especially when you do not know one soul or have anything that resembles a connection.

So I have learned to get by...

But what I WILL NOT DO is sit idly by and watch the one person who means more to me than anything or anyone who has ever drawn air into their suck-hole sit here and break down before my very eyes. My wife... I know what you're thinking. How does a guy in a wheelchair even get a chick? Well, you hit them harder and drag them further of course.

My wife, a cancer survivor got caught up in the whole Obama shit-storm of WTF insurance, and at this point, she would be better off kicking puppies and going to prison to get any kind of medical attention. A convict, seriously, gets better health care than most of us my wife included.

Anywho. I am tired of playing by the rules. Not where she is concerned. So for the last three months, I have been saving literal pennies and studying up and picking the brain of every grower, hippie, stoner, and friend. And just today I put in a massive order to Amazon, E-Bay, Wal-Mart, and Crop King.

Twenty-nine Years paralyzed this December, Twenty-Five Years a Medical Smoker on a Four Year Hiatus and I am going to grow my own LED-MED's. Hopefully, with a bunch of help from you beautiful people right here. That is if you would be so kind do as much.

I just really hope that those five seeds from Crop King get here. *Update, they arrived in three short days.

When I say I am working on a shoestring budget, just know that I operate on a monthly income that dwells well below the national poverty line. So what I recently purchased pushed me right to the wall, and I ate some tiny ass meals saving for these goodies. Let's hope I pull this off!

As you can tell, I'm sure. I am a talker. You can catch me in the journal pages as of today. I'll need all the help I can get. The Rookie Grow Show "The Plants of The Ape"

Cheers Friends!
-G.

Hey G and welcome to AFN my man, you have chosen the right site for the auto flower. They don't know what they are talking about on those other sites ;)

Thank you for your story I do like to read how people got into this hobby / necessity for them, its always harder to read the medical story's ... me, I was influenced by the bad kids at school... no wait a minute I was that bad kid ;)

Need any help just tag me (@Slater) and I will do my best to point ya in the right direction or try not to give you bad advice... gonna jump into your grow and see whats what

Have fun my man, here we saved ya some on the welcome joint

giphy12.gif

hi and welcome :pass:autos are great for a perpetual grow in a cupboard or small space.
not sure on what strains for pain and nerve damage,but a green dragon tincture from all reports is more effective than smoking/vape/edibles.
you starting a journal in new growers section i hope ?
if you not on a fone can click the links in my signature below for some pointers,read a few stickies.
pop into live stoners if ya get lost,stuck or for a yarn sometime.stick an @ to shout at someone like @GrowillaGorilla
good luck n keep er lit.
:pass:
Thank you so much for the welcome, Archie. Already reading up on the Green Dragon Tincture. I currently do not have a cell, not a personal one anyway as the wife pretty much uses hers all day to post pictures of adorable puppies and such. I'll work on getting one if it will afford me the opportunity to be more of a solid member of this community that I am thoroughly loving vibe-wise! I will be all over your links and I do appreciate a good yarn! Thanks again, Archie. I'll be sure to get up my [HASHTAG]#tag[/HASHTAG] game. I have never been one to shy away from asking questions.

Back