Live Stoners You may call me G.

*This is my introduction post from 420Magazine as well with an update added and a slight name change. I am interested in growing Auto's Only so I have decided to move shop here at AFN.

Allow me to be as quick and concise as I can and introduce myself. "You may call me G."

As long as I could remember all I ever wanted to be was a State Trooper. An Ohio State Trooper to be exact. Sadly, I never received that chance as I was hit head-on by a drunk driver on my way to work one morning and ultimately left a C1-C7 Quadriplegic. That was Dec. 12, 1990. I was to attend State Trooper Academy that March.

Please "DO NOT" feel bad for me, and how could you when the first thing that came to my mind when a nurse had informed me that I was in a bad accident and I may never walk again was... "Please, tell me I had on clean underwear!"

FAST FWD Three Years:

By this time I had a book that I carried with me that I called my pain journal. It was packed full of information on every med/narcotic that the Doctors had pumped me full of and exactly how each affected me, to the nth degree. Now you must remember, I wanted to be what I considered the Cop of Cops at least in Ohio, anyway. So I was as straightlaced as they come back in the day, and I not only subscribed to every nightmare I was told about the "Devils Lettuce" but I was also vehemently dead set against it. My mind was as closed as a liquor store on Sunday.

One day I was having a particularly bad day pain levels were teetering on the level of dropping a Bowling Ball on my head and knocking myself out. And I would have done it mind you if I had been any kind of a bowler. With a lifetime average of 117, I would have dropped a Gutter-Ball on my face and knocked myself simple. I already had a hard time cutting my steak. I could only imagine what a Gutter-Ball to the face may have done. My God! What if it turned me into a Cleveland Browns fan! ((Shiver)) [HASHTAG]#GOCOWBOYS[/HASHTAG]!

Anyway, a lifelong buddy of mine had come to visit and after seeing how bad I was that day, he pretty much begged me to smoke a joint with him. As scared as I was of the MaryJane I couldn't take it any longer. Not the pain, of course, my buddies incessant blathering about how much better I'd feel. "Oh my god, give it to me for the love of everything holy," I said... "If it will shut you up!"

FAST FWD 25 years later today, this very minute. Since that first hit, I have been a "Legalize It" proponent and a vocal one to the max! Now I have since moved Alabama. "I know, I know." Why the hell would you do that? I had to follow the family. I am now going on year four without so much as a sniff in the wind of anything that even resembles that sweet beautiful smell. I have been surviving on a one month supply of Norco and it is killing me. It's not hard to play by the rules, especially when you do not know one soul or have anything that resembles a connection.

So I have learned to get by...

But what I WILL NOT DO is sit idly by and watch the one person who means more to me than anything or anyone who has ever drawn air into their suck-hole sit here and break down before my very eyes. My wife... I know what you're thinking. How does a guy in a wheelchair even get a chick? Well, you hit them harder and drag them further of course.

My wife, a cancer survivor got caught up in the whole Obama shit-storm of WTF insurance, and at this point, she would be better off kicking puppies and going to prison to get any kind of medical attention. A convict, seriously, gets better health care than most of us my wife included.

Anywho. I am tired of playing by the rules. Not where she is concerned. So for the last three months, I have been saving literal pennies and studying up and picking the brain of every grower, hippie, stoner, and friend. And just today I put in a massive order to Amazon, E-Bay, Wal-Mart, and Crop King.

Twenty-nine Years paralyzed this December, Twenty-Five Years a Medical Smoker on a Four Year Hiatus and I am going to grow my own LED-MED's. Hopefully, with a bunch of help from you beautiful people right here. That is if you would be so kind do as much.

I just really hope that those five seeds from Crop King get here. *Update, they arrived in three short days.

When I say I am working on a shoestring budget, just know that I operate on a monthly income that dwells well below the national poverty line. So what I recently purchased pushed me right to the wall, and I ate some tiny ass meals saving for these goodies. Let's hope I pull this off!

As you can tell, I'm sure. I am a talker. You can catch me in the journal pages as of today. I'll need all the help I can get. The Rookie Grow Show "The Plants of The Ape"

Cheers Friends!
-G.

Welcome to the best green family you will ever meet [emoji1303]hopefully everything works out bro subbed up for your grow . 15 years of growing under my hat so will help out when ever I can [emoji271][emoji263]☘️[emoji256] let’s grow some trees. Liked reading you intro nice sense of humor

Last edited:
Welcome to the best green family you will ever meet [emoji1303]hopefully everything works out bro subbed up for your grow . 35 years of growing under my hat so will help out when ever I can [emoji271][emoji263]☘️[emoji256] let’s grow some trees. Liked reading you intro nice sense of humor
Thank you, greengrassgrow for the welcome and the sub, it means a lot. I feel the love here for sure. In an internet where its cool to be a troll, I do believe I have found my tranquil place. Your experience will be welcomed and needed I am sure. The girls are doing great this morning, nothing to report good or bad. I can't stop staring at them and have already cleared a bigger spot than needed for me to just hang out with them. Is this normal? I feel like a doting daddy.

My sense of humor is pretty much all I have left, you can't paralyze that my friend. I'm glad it showed up in the post. Thank you.

Here's some more reputation points for that awesome introduction :slap:. Welcome :toke:!
As with most other users here, if you need something don't hesitate to give a shout out, most of us are friendly and don't bite :smoking:. Now I'm headed to check out your grow journal, wishing you luck :thumbsup:.

Here's some more reputation points for that awesome introduction :slap:. Welcome :toke:!
As with most other users here, if you need something don't hesitate to give a shout out, most of us are friendly and don't bite :smoking:. Now I'm headed to check out your grow journal, wishing you luck :thumbsup:.
This day gets better and better. A Trailer Park Boy in my thread! Now the wife is truly jealous. Thank you so much for the rep. I have never been one to not ask for help, a closed mouth never gets fed and a question never asked will never be a problem I'll have to worry about. As for the biting... I hear there are safe words one can exercise for just that kind of thing, so no worries here! [HASHTAG]#Pineapple[/HASHTAG]

Thanks for giving my grow a peek, not much to see at this moment besides a happy fathers introduction with a bunch of Bobs Burgers references, the wife's favorite show. She named them after her two favorite characters.

Thank you, greengrassgrow for the welcome and the sub, it means a lot. I feel the love here for sure. In an internet where its cool to be a troll, I do believe I have found my tranquil place. Your experience will be welcomed and needed I am sure. The girls are doing great this morning, nothing to report good or bad. I can't stop staring at them and have already cleared a bigger spot than needed for me to just hang out with them. Is this normal? I feel like a doting daddy.

My sense of humor is pretty much all I have left, you can't paralyze that my friend. I'm glad it showed up in the post. Thank you.

Yep it’s normal keep your eye on them and learn from what they do write everything down that your doing also it will help on your next grow us stoners can easily forget and don’t over water you will want to water every time your with them for something to do thinking they might need it we all done it but they need a good dry soil at least 1 day a week suck up some oxygen happy growing grobro stay green [emoji1303]

Yep it’s normal keep your eye on them and learn from what they do write everything down that your doing also it will help on your next grow us stoners can easily forget and don’t over water you will want to water every time your with them for something to do thinking they might need it we all done it but they need a good dry soil at least 1 day a week suck up some oxygen happy growing grobro stay green [emoji1303]
I already have me a Handy Dandy Notebook. Blues Clues has nothing on me. And you are not wrong, about wanting to do things with/for them. Thankfully I am in a wheelchair or I would have already had them down to Olan Mills for a family portrait. The watering deal is going to be my biggest hurdle. That is why I am here. Voices of reason and consequences shall be my guide.

I already have me a Handy Dandy Notebook. Blues Clues has nothing on me. And you are not wrong, about wanting to do things with/for them. Thankfully I am in a wheelchair or I would have already had them down to Olan Mills for a family portrait. The watering deal is going to be my biggest hurdle. That is why I am here. Voices of reason and consequences shall be my guide.

Hahaha your cracking me up I’ve just found my new comedy bro. Right after you water your girls and it runs though pick up the pot and judge the weight and then every day after till it’s bone dry will give you a good idea of how much they are drinking try out two different water schedules on two plants and I’m sure you will learn from them just how much or how little your watering them

Hahaha your cracking me up I’ve just found my new comedy bro. Right after you water your girls and it runs though pick up the pot and judge the weight and then every day after till it’s bone dry will give you a good idea of how much they are drinking try out two different water schedules on two plants and I’m sure you will learn from them just how much or how little your watering them
Now that's a tip! Pure gold in its simplicity. This is one of those "few" times when you feel like a smarty-pants for marrying the woman you did. My wife swears that she needs a bathroom scale and that no house should be without one. And for the first time, I agree with her. I just hope she doesn't slip on the darned thing after I weigh the girls final home after the first runoff. [HASHTAG]#WeighBoneDry[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#WeighDrenched[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Genius[/HASHTAG]

I hollered "don't fall, Ethel"
But it's too late, she'd already been crip slipped!

DID YOU WEIGH YOUR WET POTS ON MY BEAUTIFUL BATHROOM SCALE!

"Yeah, I did."

Last edited:
nonono dont get a phone.what i was meaning was if you was on a fone signatures dont show,and you would have been thinking what is that eejit banging on about.
but you on a pc so the site works as intended all is good.
:pighug:
Oh, thank the cannabis gods. I thought for sure I was going to have to get one of those smartphones. I can work magic on a computer. On a smartphone, I feel as out of place as a hot-dog on a hamburger bun.

Back