Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express and Goldilocks Zone

SO this Zamaldelica Express is some ridiculously good herb -- 5 stars !!

The jungle sativa Zamaldelica has cured into sweet carrots and spices !! like carrot cake without the cake haha I get some peppers and cinnamon and definately the carrot and it is a little fruity as well.

The other one is straight up tropical fruit salad !! Heavy on orange Tang drink powder but many other (mainly citrus) fruits in there and quite sweet -- honestly reminds me of how my Ghost Toof came out smelling...

Both have very nice sativa highs but I will give the victory to the carrot pheno as she really has no crash !! very uplifting stuff
Both press copious amounts of delicious rosin

:greenthumb:

SO this Zamaldelica Express is some ridiculously good herb -- 5 stars !!

The jungle sativa Zamaldelica has cured into sweet carrots and spices !! like carrot cake without the cake haha I get some peppers and cinnamon and definately the carrot and it is a little fruity as well.

The other one is straight up tropical fruit salad !! Heavy on orange Tang drink powder but many other (mainly citrus) fruits in there and quite sweet -- honestly reminds me of how my Ghost Toof came out smelling...

Both have very nice sativa highs but I will give the victory to the carrot pheno as she really has no crash !! very uplifting stuff
Both press copious amounts of delicious rosin

:greenthumb:
Awesome, all we do around here is rosin lol. Good to hear she yields!

Thanks to Daz and The Seed Bazaar. No BS perfect order +2 extras!
20200109_154713(1).jpg

Mordy ;)

awesome you will love her @NVbiker she is a solid favourite around here I am planting more myself :greenthumb:
Indeed. 3 gal only almost 150w real led fruity fragrant rub like perfume almost. Week 10, not much trichomes, buds feel aerated but dense if that makes sense. Stereotypical sativa right here.
Stubborn with sts too ime. 2 didnt germ on stunted but i gottem when they were 6 months old so who knows i got one left i hope to cross.

Attachments

• 20200610_224626.jpg
    20200610_224626.jpg
    704.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 20200610_224523.jpg
    20200610_224523.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 20200604_192644.jpg
    20200604_192644.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 107
Back