Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express and Goldilocks Zone

*** CHOP CHOP ***

now hanging upside down (whole plant) in the dark on Day 70 from seed -- Goldilocks Zone from Night Owl Seeds (Double Grape x 3BOG X Blue Microverse) This girl reminds me in almost every way of Double Grape makes me want to say she is Double Grape dominant...

smelling similar to Double Grape as well without any of the grape -- straight up spices like cooking spices (I suck at identifying these) and like cologne or aftershave like Old Spice or something -- and some sour musky earthy smells and little bit of gas... very frosty and I'm looking forward to a taste !! :greenthumb:

gz_1.jpg
gz_2.jpg
gz_3_1_1.jpg
gz_4.jpg
gz_5.jpg
gz_6.jpg
gz_7.jpg
gz_8.jpg
gz_9.jpg
gz_10.jpg
gz_11.jpg
gz_12.jpg
gz_13.jpg

:toke:

*** CHOP CHOP ***

now hanging upside down (whole plant) in the dark on Day 70 from seed -- Goldilocks Zone from Night Owl Seeds (Double Grape x 3BOG X Blue Microverse) This girl reminds me in almost every way of Double Grape makes me want to say she is Double Grape dominant...

smelling similar to Double Grape as well without any of the grape -- straight up spices like cooking spices (I suck at identifying these) and like cologne or aftershave like Old Spice or something -- and some sour musky earthy smells and little bit of gas... very frosty and I'm looking forward to a taste !! :greenthumb:

View attachment 1127386View attachment 1127387View attachment 1127388View attachment 1127389View attachment 1127390View attachment 1127391View attachment 1127392View attachment 1127393View attachment 1127394View attachment 1127395View attachment 1127396View attachment 1127397View attachment 1127398

:toke:
I can almost smell her. Looks awesome, nice and frosty quality stuff you got there.

very nice,top to bottom sparkly bud :smokeit: nice report to as i cant get colours and silly shit outa my head when im tryin to do that kinda thing.
good growin :thumbsup:
keep er lit
:pighug:

cheers @Mcdee and @archie space gemmill I'm being lazy on updates this week but here is a quick shot of the Zamaldelica Express ladies chugging along... fingers crossed on them filling out and finishing up in the next 10 days... they seem to be taking to the supplements just fine and now benefit from some additional lighting now that some of their mates are starting to be chopped... :pop:

ze.jpg

Damn man! That Goldilocks Zone looks outrageous.

Daz had literally JUST sold out of the last of his GZ by the time I got to his booth at the OKC Cannabis Cup. A little sad that I slept on this one. :coffee2:

cheers @Mcdee and @archie space gemmill I'm being lazy on updates this week but here is a quick shot of the Zamaldelica Express ladies chugging along... fingers crossed on them filling out and finishing up in the next 10 days... they seem to be taking to the supplements just fine and now benefit from some additional lighting now that some of their mates are starting to be chopped... :pop:

View attachment 1127797
Looking excellent bud!

View attachment 1127797
Your Zameldelica's are beautiful! I just harvested two of mine, and none of them look as nice, and thick, as your does.
I'm not complaining at all though, I grew totally organic, so I don't expect quite as much bulk. Wait until you light one up....... Damn. Be careful, is all I can tell ya. LOL

cheers @Mcdee @Cap'nCrud !! almost there now with these ladies... can't wait !! :yay: I am glad to hear that you have been impressed with the power of the Zamaldelica :greenthumb:

Back