Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express and Goldilocks Zone

Harvest for the Zamaldelica Express ladies Day 79 from seed

It is time to think globally and chop locally
This grow has reached the confines of its boundaries

I would probably take the Fantasmo-leaning Zamaldelica Express another 2-3 days if I could... and maybe another 5-7 on the Zamaldelica-leaning pheno...
But it is what it is and they are more or less ready and if they are taken on the "racy" side of the harvest that is fine by me it is a sativa after all :pass:

@HashyApache @Mcdee cheers !! I appreciate you stopping in :thumbsup: that is unfortunate about missing out on the Goldilocks Zone at the cup but very cool that you got to meet the boys and I'm sure you scooped some :hothot::hothot::hothot: I think it is fairly safe to say that anything you can snag up from Daz and Mitch is fire !!

@HashyApache @Mcdee cheers !! I appreciate you stopping in :thumbsup: that is unfortunate about missing out on the Goldilocks Zone at the cup but very cool that you got to meet the boys and I'm sure you scooped some :hothot::hothot::hothot: I think it is fairly safe to say that anything you can snag up from Daz and Mitch is fire !!
Thanks for doing this journal bud! I'm a visual learner and try absorb all I see. Seeing your ladies I've got a lot to learn, just beautiful. Have you done Ace seeds Malawi? I'm looking to get some 100% sativa and that means photos. I have heard Malawi is a top notch strain and can get some. I've never done photos but would like to. Any recommendations for pure sativa strains?

cheers @Mcdee I'm glad you are along for the ride !! I have never done any Ace seeds but consider them to be world leaders in landrace cannabis breeding and you definitely won't go wrong with Malawi :pass: They will be releasing a Zamaldelica auto very soon I assume when it gets to F4 (last I saw it was F3 in their R & D strain list and @Ribbzzy here on AFN did a journal with it not too long ago) Ace has a bunch of strains and many landrace sativa as well as indica so you could spend quite some time going through their catalogue if you have access to their seeds !!

So the ladies are currently alone in the tent and begging me NOT to chop them today... They just watched me pull the last of their friends... I have to admit that I am torn and am wrestling with the thought of giving them until Monday but it would just make my life so hard !! :shrug: :wall: first world problems lol

sorry for the washed out pictures... I'll post proper ones at chop... they actually have some nice colours haha
ze_1.jpg
ze_2.jpg

:toke:

cheers @Mcdee I'm glad you are along for the ride !! I have never done any Ace seeds but consider them to be world leaders in landrace cannabis breeding and you definitely won't go wrong with Malawi :pass: They will be releasing a Zamaldelica auto very soon I assume when it gets to F4 (last I saw it was F3 in their R & D strain list and @Ribbzzy here on AFN did a journal with it not too long ago) Ace has a bunch of strains and many landrace sativa as well as indica so you could spend quite some time going through their catalogue if you have access to their seeds !!

So the ladies are currently alone in the tent and begging me NOT to chop them today... They just watched me pull the last of their friends... I have to admit that I am torn and am wrestling with the thought of giving them until Monday but it would just make my life so hard !! :shrug: :wall: first world problems lol

sorry for the washed out pictures... I'll post proper ones at chop... they actually have some nice colours haha
View attachment 1130463View attachment 1130464
:toke:
I do and dont have access. I have a self imposed rule, NO CUSTOMS! It sucks but until I'm legal that's how I roll lol. So I only order from inside US, which does limit me but still have built a solid collection. A place I order from a lot, actually just got a 5pack of Monster Genetics Bruce Banner(FINALLY) and they have Some of the Malawi instock too. After the dust settles from Black Friday and I get my Mephisto sativa beans I may just grab some and put it away till later. Your girls look like they know it's time lol. Before I chop I like to take a few moments to thank my girls for the sacrifice they are about make! It makes it a little easier chopping them after you have taken all the time and love you put into them. I'll tell ya what tho... that sweet, sweet rosin I make with them helps too hahaha. I cant wait to see them finished and ready to enjoy!

well I chopped last Friday as stated -- so here are some pictures :headbang:

Day 79 from seed
Zamaldelica Express #1
ze11.jpg
ze12.jpg
ze13.jpg
ze14.jpg
ze15.jpg
ze16.jpg
ze17.jpg
ze18.jpg
ze19.jpg
ze20.jpg

Looks good man, I’ll be starting Zamaldelica Express and Wizards Apprentice just after Christmas.

Back