Night Owl Seeds Zamaldelica Express & Foxy Purps in living soil

Foxy Purps day 51 just chugging along. Nothing new other than buds getting fatter so I'll let the pics do the talking :biggrin:

iqfob7tkixc51.jpg

gaphc5zmixc51.jpg

5iu74p5pixc51.jpg

Harvest!!
So my Zamaldelica Express finally met my machete this past Sunday on day 108. It's been a busy week so far so my apologies for taking a few days for the update. She spent a full 7 days in the darkness with lower temperatures (around 70°F) and no water her last 10 days. I couldn't get the temp any lower so the colors didn't come out as much as I wanted to but she definitely looks like she put on one last layer of frost. My first few harvests were gradually better than each previous one but my last one still left something to be desired so I'll be trying a completely different drying/curing method. The entire untrimmed plant is hanging upside down in a cardboard box in a room with 70 to 75°F temp and 45 to 55% humidity. I've been opening the box once a day to check on the buds and let some air in. Once the plant is dry, I'm debating curing the whole plant by sealing the box for at least a month or 2. This strain smells too good for me to just fuck it up in the end. Any insight is appreciated.

Main cola:
jb6klxwyame51.jpg

Secondary cola #1:
ze2p5yp0bme51.jpg

Secondary cola #2:
flku7pd2bme51.jpg

In the box:
uj2r1lp4bme51.jpg

Foxy Purps starting to live up to her name:vibe:
Day 64 and she's starting to stack calyxes with a few purple hues peeking through her fade. Lots of frost and smells more and more like Sour Diesel with a touch of "green thai curry and pinesol". Thank you Daz for turning Bodhi's Cheech Wizard into an autoflower :biggrin:

20200805_165829.jpg

20200805_165823.jpg

20200805_165755.jpg

Back