Mephisto Genetics 2Stoned2Care Does Mephisto Grapey Walter+Autopot

2Stoned2Care

My Precious
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
DP Auto Orange bud
So lets see what i can create with a grapey walter and an autopot.this is my first ever mephisto grow so really looking forward to it.

The setup is

Tent=50x100x180 lighthouse max
Light=mars hydro 400w(actuall draw 190w)2x mars hydro 300w(actuall draw 140w)
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=45w 1foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix,clay pebbles
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,density calmag pro,density power boost pro
Pots=1 pot 15ltr autopot system with airdome
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

This is my setup she is on the left(red t-shirt) thats my blueberry on the right(grey t-shirt)which i have a thread for in the dp section.

she will be vegged under 1 mars 300w then when she hits flower i will turn the 400w on.

DSC_1015.jpg

Seed was put in a glass of water 8hrs later she had sunk so into some kitchen towel onto a plate with another plate on top with an old t shirt wrapped around it and into the tent she went checked her last night and and got a nice tap root so into the medium 2cm deep a little water and plastic dome on top to keep the rh up and now we wait.

Thanks for popping by :pass:

Subbed, best of luck 2S2C! hoping you can see this one out. Inspiring me to do autopots on my next run. :)

Welcome aboard bro.these autopots are just so simple it makes me laugh because i have nothing to do after 15-20 day of hand watering when the system is turned on,just add feed to the rez as required and thats it

Yeah love the low maintenance of it, plus seems more productive than hand watering.

Gonna do mephisto sour bubblies but instead of adding nutes to res, doing biotabs instead. Hoping apart from plant training, it'll run itself fingers crossed. Will do journal on here.

Yeah love the low maintenance of it, plus seems more productive than hand watering.

Gonna do mephisto sour bubblies but instead of adding nutes to res, doing biotabs instead. Hoping apart from plant training, it'll run itself fingers crossed. Will do journal on here.

It will run itself bro believe especially with just water in the rez

Welcome my friend take a seat

Excellent! Subd! I just dunked 4 seeds yesterday myself. Bout to pop them in Jiffy Pots

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Nice bro if you do a journal tag me and i will follow along

I'm subbed mate. I'm also just starting a Ripley's OG by Mephisto. Two Green Poison popped up on the second day, but Ripley's isn't lookin good so far. I've heard lots of good things about the genetics... good luck

I'm subbed mate. I'm also just starting a Ripley's OG by Mephisto. Two Green Poison popped up on the second day, but Ripley's isn't lookin good so far. I've heard lots of good things about the genetics... good luck

Thanks bro good luck to you too

Back