Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

Snapped a couple pics with the lights on... here's how my setup looks now.
AQP21U9.jpg

06RmWhR.jpg

And here's a few pics of my DIY COBs...
iuiGvRo.jpg

W3rhy8d.jpg

hjVybsM.jpg

6ZFvIO6.jpg

TaBMYQ5.jpg

I'll make a little build thread in the LED section later with all the details for anyone interested in doing something similar.

Lovely setup @Hansbricks and i love those 2 diy cobs.defo go put that in the diy build thread @BigSm0 will love to see them.i am just waiting for my cobs and holders then i will be putting 4 cobs on a heatsink,i will also start a thread with pics and info on how i build it.diy is the future of growing imho

AQP21U9.jpg

06RmWhR.jpg

iuiGvRo.jpg

W3rhy8d.jpg

hjVybsM.jpg

6ZFvIO6.jpg

TaBMYQ5.jpg

I'll make a little build thread in the LED section later with all the details for anyone interested in doing something similar.
New setup looking nice looks to be more room hahaha not for long girls looking great as usual

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Very nice!

AQP21U9.jpg

06RmWhR.jpg

iuiGvRo.jpg

W3rhy8d.jpg

hjVybsM.jpg

6ZFvIO6.jpg

TaBMYQ5.jpg

Well not sure I can really recommend anything since it's my first time using it but I started adding it with my first res fill up, so start of 4th week... I don't think there's a point of starting any sooner than that. Their recommended Veg dosage is 5-10ml/gal and then 10-30ml/gal for Bloom... I'm still just running 10ml/gal (2.5ml/L) for now but will probably bump up to 15ml in another week or so.
Thanks, I will hold off until then. I also got a sample bottle of Carboload & B52, so will probably be looking at adding that in somewhere. lol

Enthusiast is an understatement :rofl::rofl: I have 38 cobs hanging now, 75 on my bench and 300 arriving from components Distributers on the 17th. Check some of the work over in the DIY section. Starting a few weeks ago my lights became available for sale at our local shop.

Maybe I should have started a journal lol things are moving along nicely now
ee33efda92c2e5f2a24a09bb1632fd7b.jpg
ea1f5c0b2b9d5f52fdf3d8d81491b706.jpg

The girls after a afternoon shower excited to turn on the system soon

Maybe you should have. They look marvelous! I'm excited to turn mine on and am only on day three.

Maybe you should have. They look marvelous! I'm excited to turn mine on and am only on day three.
They were moving like a snail starting to pick up the pace, I'm seriously thinking about a journal just a lil nervous... [HASHTAG]#UnfriendlyState[/HASHTAG]

Back