Grow Mediums Hans’ Autopot Grow and Show – Gorilla Glue / Red Poison

They were moving like a snail starting to pick up the pace, I'm seriously thinking about a journal just a lil nervous... [HASHTAG]#UnfriendlyState[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I like the journal even if no one follows along. It gives me a place to write everything down.

They were moving like a snail starting to pick up the pace, I'm seriously thinking about a journal just a lil nervous... [HASHTAG]#UnfriendlyState[/HASHTAG]

hahahaha i live in the uk(unfriendly country)just use a vpn if you are worried but the police wont waste there time for someone growing a few plants.and if you dont tell anyone how will they know anyway ?

Well not sure I can really recommend anything since it's my first time using it but I started adding it with my first res fill up, so start of 4th week... I don't think there's a point of starting any sooner than that. Their recommended Veg dosage is 5-10ml/gal and then 10-30ml/gal for Bloom... I'm still just running 10ml/gal (2.5ml/L) for now but will probably bump up to 15ml in another week or so.
yup im using it pretty much the same way Hans, i dont see a point in doing it before Flower:pass:

hahahaha i live in the uk(unfriendly country)just use a vpn if you are worried but the police wont waste there time for someone growing a few plants.and if you dont tell anyone how will they know anyway ?

Aye, just pay your bills and do away here...cops tend to prioritise things that are dangerous to many rather than annoying to a few.

A vpn how could i do that I get on the forums thru my phone... a journal I felt is some form of telling people like cops just get on forums looking at shit mayb maybe I'm a lil pnoid I still consider myself a noob womp womp womp... I'm not even over a 1000 watts yet!!!

Aye, just pay your bills and do away here...cops tend to prioritise things that are dangerous to many rather than annoying to a few.
Yes bills stay paid started in a 2 bedroom apt with 4x4 lol now Im in a big house with a huge basement thinking about putting a 5x10 flower tent down their

@Hansbricks when you do your first few top feeds starting at day 6, do you water the entire surface or do you water heavy on the tap root area. I know I've read something about trying to get the tap root down as quick as possible in coco by guiding it with the feeding.

@Hansbricks when you do your first few top feeds starting at day 6, do you water the entire surface or do you water heavy on the tap root area. I know I've read something about trying to get the tap root down as quick as possible in coco by guiding it with the feeding.
Hmm yeah I don't do anything too specific... I water a bit at the base of the stem and then in a circle around the whole pot.

Hmm yeah I don't do anything too specific... I water a bit at the base of the stem and then in a circle around the whole pot.
Yes I know, I'm probably overthinking it. :rofl:I have never taken daily pictures of seedlings until now. I just worry about them when they are still wobbling around with just a few leaves.

Back