throw the ball dad, throw the ball! :jump: THROW THE FUCKING BALL! :jump: :jump: :doh: ppp

20240401_134557.jpg
20240401_134613.jpg
20240401_134615.jpg

Screenshot_20240404-191821.png

My usual night time oxygen levels are between 92-94%.... one lick of a frog..or 6...:crying:...and I'm popping a 96%....

Which is interesting coz I think nerves pain is caused by lack of oxygen in the blood....soooo you know... good homeworking material...........:headbang:

What was the issue and what remedy did u provide?
PH was high for coco, they never ever fed to runoff, their feed schedule was super high, and they were just going all willie nillie with as much light as they could….

I feel like I’m missing something else, but that’s the basics…

Oh, I watered one plant to capture the runoff when I first got there and the ec was so high it wouldn’t read on the meter……:doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Frank..CBG theory..
The Only thought I have.. bearing in mind the genetic pool is the Early Afghan harvest point...:shrug:.. me and @Waira have batted it about in the staff room... and we have no logic on it....:pass:

I don't mind.....:biggrin:..as long as I get it.......😁....
If I may venture a guess, Madam…..

Have you considered the cannabinoid CBG?:pass:

CBG is like the “mother” cannabinoid. As in in, all cannabinoids start out as CBG and then evolve into their final form (thc, cbd, etc). This only applies to cannabinoids, not terpenes.

Although, the terpenes are highest earlier in flower, so you may be getting a bigger % of terpenes as well….

Just a theory, anyway…. I’ve been thinking about this for a year…:crying:

Back