My wife used to teach 1st grade bilingual (Spanish/English)at a school in our rust-belt neighborhood. One day she asked the kids if they had any pet animals. Some of them could only think of "Cockroaches and rats." In a lesson about family, one little girl volunteered, "Bobbi's dad is my dad now."
Your wife had an interesting job. A lot of kids have lives that are pretty grim compared to most. I worked as a YMCA counsellor at a summer camp for a couple summers. I recall one particular kid who had a great time at the camp, very reserved and quiet initially, but later opened up and had a great time. He was in tears on the last day of camp, and when I tooke him aside and gently asked why, he described his home situation. I can't recall his specific problems at home, but listening to his explanation damn near brought tears to my eyes. If he had a choice he would have stayed in camp. The remarkable thing was how supportive his cabin mates were for him. They all knew more than I initially did about what was going on and were remarkably compassionate with the poor kid.

It is easy for those of us doing ok to forget or mis-understand how hard life can be for others.

Good morning!

Powerball drawing is 1.23 Billion on Saturday morning.

When I win, I'll send you all 10x10 tents and massive grow lights, ok?
works for me, but the wife.... maybe not so much. The 4x4 might be her limit. :crying:

Finally got her harvested. Where’s My Dog
Day 95. Took a few hours. 4 more big leafy girls to go. :baked:

IMG_0535.jpeg

Water sprayer / mister Contraption

I acquired these air fresher things from a job I done the other day and thought I could make a water mister for the Den.​

IMG_20240404_160851.jpg
IMG_20240404_160912.jpg
IMG_20240404_160929.jpg
I got a liquid air fresher, washed & shrunk bottle,
IMG_20240404_161022.jpg
IMG_20240405_005003.jpg
Made the bottle fit and it works. It can be set so Every 10 - 20 or 30 minutes it will automatically spray/mist water over the tops of the plants
IMG_20240405_005316.jpg
IMG_20240405_005044.jpg

IMG_20240405_005600.jpg

Forsure it’s a fine line cause I do have to be smarter then them so I can figure out what they’re trying to build and how to do it :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Before I had my own welder, I would have stuff clamped in position ready for the torch when I arrived at the shop. I'm not sure whether the welders were impressed, or disappointed that the job would be so quick. I always did my own design and prep. Eventually, I got the welder too, and I love having it.

Before I had my own welder, I would have stuff clamped in position ready for the torch when I arrived at the shop. I'm not sure whether the welders were impressed, or disappointed that the job would be so quick. I always did my own design and prep. Eventually, I got the welder too, and I love having it.

I'd take those jobs they are the jobs that can be done in 5 mins:toke::pass::biggrin: Plus if it doesn't work then it's not my fault it's what "they wanted". It's when they come in with just a idea and expect it built on the spot like I'm a short order cook most customers think were just sitting around waiting for them to come in :doh: :nono:

Welp, talked to the chick I was helping fix the professional grow for last month. She reported back that their garden looks perfect for the first time in the two years they’ve been going (usually dealing with issues late in flower)…. And their harvest numbers and testing percentages are both up from what they’ve been in the past :headbang: :smokeout:
perhaps, just thinking here, they should show their gratitude by providing a nice load for your press. :headbang: :pighug:

Back