Ya prob 2010ish first time i got dabs but in high school in late 90’s same guy we got the occasional dro from we got hash too but it was a giant waste the way we tried to smoke it off a paperclip! Get a couple tiny puffs and then the shit falls off on the floor and burns a hole and is gone forever! :doh::haha::rofl:
Sorry safety pin not paperclip! ;) :crying:

Ya prob 2010ish first time i got dabs but in high school in late 90’s same guy we got the occasional dro from we got hash too but it was a giant waste the way we tried to smoke it off a paperclip! Get a couple tiny puffs and then the shit falls off on the floor and burns a hole and is gone forever! :doh::haha::rofl:
Pssshhhh that’s 1900’s technology for ya :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I graduated in 2010, had my first dabs in 2011, and by 2012 I had a full rig set up with a skillet and a big ass propane torch, ahhh those were the days, straight up poop soup. :crying: :crying:

For those not sure what a skillet is,
View attachment 1681595

Then we moved to nails and domes,
View attachment 1681596

Then the domeless nails with carb cap dabbers came out and changed the game lol,
View attachment 1681597View attachment 1681598

And I think this was the first quartz nail I ever tried
View attachment 1681601

If you were a baller, you had a honey bucket :crying::crying::crying:
View attachment 1681602

I’ll admit I had only heard about half those techniques. My first dab were from dome or domless nails and that was so shitty ass BHO or RSO of some sort all shittly made:nono:

Thinking about it was probably about the same time for my first dabs but never made the full transition and having some sort of concentrate at all time till the last few years. I think I’ve only been on dabs only for a couple years now about when I started growing and got a press

(all this dabbin shit is so far beyond me......................................i mean.................................thank gawd for mickeyz :cheers: :mrgreen: ppp)

Pssshhhh that’s 1900’s technology for ya :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Back when the headshops were filled with acrylic graphix bongs or they had like 5 jerome baker bongs if u wanted to spend $1000 on glass! Speaking of…..
image.jpg

Never owned one but this sticker I got the first time i ever went into a headshop at 18! Got this sticker too! No idea how i have kept this busted ass dish so long….
image.jpg

Smack, crackle, and pot! Used to have their names on sticker but i had to trim that part so sticker would fit on dish….dish i still use! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
image.jpg

Shit has gotten nasty since i started growing tho! Too many trichs on the finger which have literally made a brown crusty trich ring around it!
image.jpg

Thats on the outside! Need to bust out the ISO already! :yoinks::crying:

Bro videos are thee laziest way to learn you don’t even have to read or type:cooldance: :pighug::d5:
I’ve got one queued up and gonna watch before i press any of this darksaber stuff! Shit prob should also watch one on most effective method to load the bag as well! Just been winging it so far! :eyebrows::haha::crying:

I’ve got one queued up and gonna watch before i press any of this darksaber stuff! Shit prob should also watch one on most effective method to load the bag as well! Just been winging it so far! :eyebrows::haha::crying:
Dude…. Listen to @Lil Dab
I mean, the word is in his name for fuck sakes. And you talk to him daily…. And you’re still dabbing inferior shit…by choice…

1715290659926.gif

Back