I mean, have you practiced? Seems like a dab session with the door open will give you a target rich environment for practice. I bet you can get pretty good after a while.

If not, it would probably still be a fun way to spend an afternoon…
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
Practice Range................

IMG_20240508_173722422.jpg

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Mine are about the thickness of a quarter and everyone of them is dished like a pepperoni on a pizza :rofl:

IMG_20240509_143906403.jpg

Dude…. Listen to @Lil Dab
I mean, the word is in his name for fuck sakes. And you talk to him daily…. And you’re still dabbing inferior shit…by choice…

View attachment 1681612
I do have several options on sugar dabs i bought and the stuff i pressed just been sitting there! Had a few weeks since harvest tho so shit should be good to go now! Even bought bovedas to make double sure stuff stayed at proper rh til i smooshed it!

Bro just harvest everything but leave part of the main stem and go back to watering it under 18hrs of light! It will grow new leaves and branches off main stem! No need to go with whatever complicated method u just described! @Drownomatic has some going now that are reveg plants if I remember correctly! ;):d5:
Yes, it takes a while, but it will sprout new shoots. They initially will be single non serrated leaves, and they will be non symmetrical nodes.

Once it gets going to regular leaves you can cut some clones to keep as the new mother.

Yes, it takes a while, but it will sprout new shoots. They initially will be single non serrated leaves, and they will be non symmetrical nodes.

Once it gets going to regular leaves you can cut some clones to keep as the new mother.
Ya I didn’t think taking a branch u have already dried with buds on it and then snip the buds and try to root the branch would actually work! Seems all wrong to me! :shrug:

I’ve got one queued up and gonna watch before i press any of this darksaber stuff! Shit prob should also watch one on most effective method to load the bag as well! Just been winging it so far! :eyebrows::haha::crying:

Well I hope you saved all them the first time cause I may be too lazy to find them again :pighug::lildab::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back