Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 78
Pushing these girls hard with some extra feedings of Overdrive. Not a whole lot to say just bigger sticky buds today ;-)

I’ve got my list for run #2 in the tent once it’s empty and cleaned up. I’m starting 3 photoperiods in there right now for transplantation to the 25gal outdoor rain science bags.

Run #2 List:
Blue Dream - Humbolt Seed Org
Mango Isle f2 - NightOwl
Mandela Effect - NightOwl
Spotless Mind - NightOwl

all sativa dom by the way. Run #3 I already have an idea for that run but we will see how I feel at the end of summer.

SmokeTest - Popesicle is some really tasty shit. Get some and grow some. Multiverse Beans still has some and picked up 4 more packs it’s that good.
:smoking:

Day 79 Vanilla Latte
I started the chop on the vanilla latte. Let the lowers get some light for a few days while the colas dry. Got 8 main colas that are all really nice and dense with a sweet vanilla citrus nose.
Scale: Tray is 17 1/2” x 13”
17EAEA7D-EBBF-4F23-84F1-E66C1D3D37EC.jpeg

7C30CBE1-5B5E-48FB-8148-352B73554D7C.jpeg
2D77B13F-62B2-40EE-AD45-9FE2BDAB7505.jpeg

How do you like that dryer?
I do like the fact it helps to preserve terps and potency and he ran lab tests to show that. I like the ease of operation and dry time is probably cut in half. You have to really think about how you organize your buds and can pack it really full because of the shrinkage. I love the look of hang dried buds so I use clips and hang them underneath the top shelf because the centers can be removed from each rack depending on how big you buds are and then add additional shelf’s with the centers pulled out. It’s really flexible so it can accommodate most sizes and variations of bud. Bigger fatter at the bottom and so forth. The nice thing is most buds are amazing and smokeable at time of dry with no cure. No screwing around with burping etc. you just need to make sure the stems have a crisp snap to them when tested for dryness. Our grow bro @Green Goblin here on AFN turned me onto these and I now have three which you can load up pretty full. If I take the time to carefully lay it out and purchased the 3 extra shelf’s you can easily dry 4-6 zips in one dryer. In the photo I have a few more inserts than recommended but this is just me wanting to dry 12-18” colas hanging.

So buy one and get the extra shelves.

Back