Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 54
Trucking right along… made and Azos Worm Tea and have been adding it into my garden sprayer. Easier to reach hard to get parts of the tent from the front. Been supplementing with tea with some Roots Organic CaMag because it is Neutral On N and some King Krab, Hi P bat gauno and some Big Foot gold myco for diversity. Popesicle seems very temperamental at times so I’ve been watering down the entire mix with 75% rain water in the 2 gal mix. Mixing in everything else at 50% too. The Trizzlers is right behind the popesicle in temperament. The Magic Melon, Vanilla Latte and OG seem to uptake normally. The tent is running about 80F and 50% Humidity.
65E20AC1-D058-44D9-A564-1290B96BD805.jpeg

Trucking right along… made and Azos Worm Tea and have been adding it into my garden sprayer. Easier to reach hard to get parts of the tent from the front. Been supplementing with tea with some Roots Organic CaMag because it is Neutral On N and some King Krab, Hi P bat gauno and some Big Foot gold myco for diversity. Popesicle seems very temperamental at times so I’ve been watering down the entire mix with 75% rain water in the 2 gal mix. Mixing in everything else at 50% too. The Trizzlers is right behind the popesicle in temperament. The Magic Melon, Vanilla Latte and OG seem to uptake normally. The tent is running about 80F and 50% Humidity. View attachment 1426310

All lookin great m8 :d5:

Back