NORBY has a go at MYCOLOGY

Just thinking that the light schedule would be a problem unless 20/4 would do ok
They don't need a lot of light. But I don't know how much is too much, or if there's such a thing as too much :pass: How about painting the box black so light only comes through the top? Then maybe a shirt or some fabric over the top to dim it

Tonights the night I mix the bags and modify the tub, just got to extract the tub from the Den and bring it up to the house, then go back down and give the Den a good clean up to get ready for the next grow.
Need to clean up we're this monotub is going too
Come back then and modify the tub and transfer bags and take it back to the Den.
Gona be a long night
They don't need a lot of light. But I don't know how much is too much, or if there's such a thing as too much :pass: How about painting the box black so light only comes through the top? Then maybe a shirt or some fabric over the top to dim it
Gona keep it in the location it's in, and cover the top with clear plastic for the fruiting stage with a light above it.

I've got a heat mat attached to the bottom and slightly up the sides, then bubble wrapp and loads and loads of tape with a fabric bag covering it all, then black bags over that then too.

How do I know the temp of the substrate rather than the temp in the tub if ya know what I mean.
Don't want to fry things with too much heat cos the thermostat is in measuring air temp not substrate temp,
Can a themostat probe be buried in the substrate and measure the correct temperature?

Tonights the night I mix the bags and modify the tub, just got to extract the tub from the Den and bring it up to the house, then go back down and give the Den a good clean up to get ready for the next grow.
Need to clean up we're this monotub is going too
Come back then and modify the tub and transfer bags and take it back to the Den.
Gona be a long night

Gona keep it in the location it's in, and cover the top with clear plastic for the fruiting stage with a light above it.

I've got a heat mat attached to the bottom and slightly up the sides, then bubble wrapp and loads and loads of tape with a fabric bag covering it all, then black bags over that then too.

How do I know the temp of the substrate rather than the temp in the tub if ya know what I mean.
Don't want to fry things with too much heat cos the thermostat is in measuring air temp not substrate temp,
Can a themostat probe be buried in the substrate and measure the correct temperature?
They like it a little cooler to fruit. Probably assume the substrate is slightly cooler then the air temp. You gonna let it colonize with the new mix before starting fruiting?

They like it a little cooler to fruit. Probably assume the substrate is slightly cooler then the air temp. You gonna let it colonize with the new mix before starting fruiting?
I at the substrate spawning stage so just getting the tub ready and mixing the bags together.

Bags mixed​

Just need to fix the tub slightly
IMG_20240318_000051.jpg
IMG_20240318_000059.jpg
IMG_20240318_000122.jpg
IMG_20240318_000748.jpg
IMG_20240318_000111.jpg
IMG_20240318_000113.jpg
IMG_20240318_000816.jpg
IMG_20240318_003020.jpg
IMG_20240318_003026.jpg

@JP1 do I just leave the bag to fully colonize now without mixing it up again?
Then do I just cut the bag to increase air flow and add light?
Im a scared to mess things up at this stage. Lol

Back