Live Stoners uk growers club

Since my return to afn.i feel the site has lost alot of precious people, growers of the community.where have they all gone? .where are all the vendors and seedbanks gone??? the site layout seems wrong!!! Not even a fraction of what it was before.in my opinion it's lost the homely feel.the place U would call second home.i used to for a long time:).good memories.but now just seems a place people post!! .how can U cap new posts at 7 pages???? I'm pretty sure there is plenty more of growers posting than that posting trying.good.for.u;).if I'm wrong if that's true. That's very sad.
Shout out to all the long-term growers of great personalite still here respect.have a great day everyone. Keep it green and happy growing everyone :salute::pass::greenthumb:

Last edited:
Since my return to afn.i feel the site has lost alot of precious people, growers of the community.where have they all gone? .where are all the vendors and seedbanks gone??? the site layout seems wrong!!! Not even a fraction of what it was before.in my opinion it's lost the homely feel.the place U would call second home.i used to for a long time:).good memories.but now just seems a place people post!! .how can U cap new posts at 7 pages???? I'm pretty sure there is plenty more of growers posting than that posting trying.good.for.u;).if I'm wrong if that's true. That's very sad.
Shout out to all the long-term growers of great personalite still here respect.have a great day everyone. Keep it green and happy growing everyone :salute::pass::greenthumb:
May I post on you're page mate ?
I'm all for bringing back the UK mob 🙌
You're UK growers was the first place I made my friends. Massive thanks and respect 🙏.
If I can post my strains here we can help the peeps and AFN .
Thought's mate.

So for all those eager people who want to try a Sawney strain and those I promised some , finally a list
Any UK growers need seed ,,,, PM me . Happy to help

1. BOOMSTICK F1 . gelato x deadite kush.
2. DEADITE G1 . kandy kush x special kush
3. BLUE MOON F1 . s.o.s x blue lights
4. LECTER G1 . pink livers x triks
5. LECTER G2 . Pink livers x triks
6. CONDEMNED F1 . sour orange diesel kush x mango smile .
7. PURPLE MOON ROCKS F1 REPLICA BREEDING STOCK.
8. SOUR DIESEL F1 BREEDING STOCK.
SAMSQUANCH OG F1 BREEDING STOCK
9. NORTHERN BLUE LIGHTS F1 BREEDING STOCK.
10. NIGHTMARE F1 . pineapple express x amnesia.
11. HELLRAISER G1 . deadite x white chem chemdogging pheno.
12. KING PREDATOR F1 . predator x sticky fingers.
13. S.O.S GEN2 . chronic x cheese x white widow
14. JONESTOWN F1 . L.S.D x grandaddy purp.
15. WHITE G3 . white chem x white chem .
16. IRN SKY . U.K cheese x skywalker og.
17. REEKER . chocolate skunk x Dr Greenthumd haze.

I'm sure there is something there for you pesky kids. Lol 😆

So for all those eager people who want to try a Sawney strain and those I promised some , finally a list
Any UK growers need seed ,,,, PM me . Happy to help

1. BOOMSTICK F1 . gelato x deadite kush.
2. DEADITE G1 . kandy kush x special kush
3. BLUE MOON F1 . s.o.s x blue lights
4. LECTER G1 . pink livers x triks
5. LECTER G2 . Pink livers x triks
6. CONDEMNED F1 . sour orange diesel kush x mango smile .
7. PURPLE MOON ROCKS F1 REPLICA BREEDING STOCK.
8. SOUR DIESEL F1 BREEDING STOCK.
SAMSQUANCH OG F1 BREEDING STOCK
9. NORTHERN BLUE LIGHTS F1 BREEDING STOCK.
10. NIGHTMARE F1 . pineapple express x amnesia.
11. HELLRAISER G1 . deadite x white chem chemdogging pheno.
12. KING PREDATOR F1 . predator x sticky fingers.
13. S.O.S GEN2 . chronic x cheese x white widow
14. JONESTOWN F1 . L.S.D x grandaddy purp.
15. WHITE G3 . white chem x white chem .
16. IRN SKY . U.K cheese x skywalker og.
17. REEKER . chocolate skunk x Dr Greenthumd haze.

I'm sure there is something there for you pesky kids. Lol 😆
I'm a big kid and that's my kind of pick 'n' mix 👍 😂

Day Zero and Day 1 for the WGUs' (Sawneys White Gen / Dutch Passion Ultimate)

WGU1.jpg

When we had to change domain were we went to the. Net to. org we lost a lot of growers then and slowly we're getting people back also a lot of older stuff and seed banks got removed by the higher ups to save resources and keep costs down. But I'm just a basic mod I don't make decisions thank god

Back