High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
:rofl:

Hey guys I talked with the kind folks at Heavyweight Seeds here recently and we've got everything all figured out to get them going for some seed testing here! We'll likely be starting off a new grow battle after the new year but just wanted to say hello to Heavyweight Seeds, thank you for coming on to AFN with us and having your seeds grown and documented here, and looking forward to seeing the strains!

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the site. Gonna have to check out your offerings now. I know I have in the past but don’t remember much.

After reviewing your offerings welcome to the site again lol. If u would like a tester let me know. Theres a few autos I wouldn’t mind trying.

Welcome to AFN Heavyweight Seeds! :welcome:

:rofl:

Hey guys I talked with the kind folks at Heavyweight Seeds here recently and we've got everything all figured out to get them going for some seed testing here! We'll likely be starting off a new grow battle after the new year but just wanted to say hello to Heavyweight Seeds, thank you for coming on to AFN with us and having your seeds grown and documented here, and looking forward to seeing the strains!

Thanks guys!
Welcome and hope it all works out for u..If need a tester me know haven't been lucky to test any yet so they always a first time..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Welcome [HASHTAG]#heavyweight seeds[/HASHTAG] I know they will be some great grows coming.

Welcome Heavyweight Seeds....
20171120_220952.jpg

Back